I need help asap! I would really appreciate someone experienced

Jenlovesgreen

Hey guys i have some "regular blueberry" that i ordered they all germinated i put them all in soil the stick has came up on all 4 with the leaves, I've been watering them i just fed them some miracle grow feeder the one that comes in a box with the flowers and tomatoes. They have been in the soil 2 weeks going on 3 but now my leaves are shrinking up turning brown and the leaves that still look healthy are appearing to have yellow spots. They are growing outside in 5 gallon pots because i did not want to transfer them i live in the southern states (nc) Can anyone help me? I will upload some pics at the end of the day. Im going to get some autoflower this weekend and wanted to know how should i plant them what kind of soil what kind of nutes and WHAT LIGHTS? Because i will be doing that one indoors. I really appreciate the help guys!

Re: I need help asap!! I would really appreciate someone experienced:)

depending on what type of soil you used, you probably didn't need to feed them yet.
sounds like you burnt them.

Re: I need help asap!! I would really appreciate someone experienced:)

depending on what type of soil you used, you probably didn't need to feed them yet.
sounds like you burnt them.

I'll second that. Miracle grow is really hot, besides the fact that your plants are infants. Hopefully they will come back from it. I would give it only water for like 6-7 weeks.

All I've ever read about miracle grow is bad. Bad news when it comes to cannabis. Like the last guy said, just ph balanced water for a few weeks. Do some reading on nutrients and YouTube some stuff as well. I like LEDs myself. Less power consumption and less heat and decent yields. All I can say is research research and more research.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom