I need help please

Kevin Jacobs

Here we go again..
I need a little help please.. I have been growing these 4 plants and I'm having a problem. First a little background on this grow.
I have been growing these plants in miracle gro organic soil. They have had nothing but water PH balanced to 6.5-6.6 1/2 gal each every 2-3 days, that's it nothing else because this soil is supposed to have nutes in it IDK. Humidity is at 45% and the temperature is 77F. Under a sunraise LED light. And they will start week 3 of veg tomorrow.
Anyway for the past few days I've noticed I'm getting yellowish leaves and brown spots. Can someone please help me figure this out please.
Also I have mega crop from Greenleaf but haven't used it yet because I'm not sure how much I should use for a soil that already has nutes in it.
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer..
And if I posted this in the wrong spot apologies

IMG_20210122_083727.jpg

I would transplant out of that soil asap. Going to be hard to control toxicity and deficiencies imo. I grew 1 plant in MG and had all kinds of issues but I just had to deal with them because there was no immediate fix. That was my first grow though.

I would transplant out of that soil asap. Going to be hard to control toxicity and deficiencies imo. I grew 1 plant in MG and had all kinds of issues but I just had to deal with them because there was no immediate fix. That was my first grow though.
Here we go again..
I need a little help please.. I have been growing these 4 plants and I'm having a problem. First a little background on this grow.
I have been growing these plants in miracle gro organic soil. They have had nothing but water PH balanced to 6.5-6.6 1/2 gal each every 2-3 days, that's it nothing else because this soil is supposed to have nutes in it IDK. Humidity is at 45% and the temperature is 77F. Under a sunraise LED light. And they will start week 3 of veg tomorrow.
Anyway for the past few days I've noticed I'm getting yellowish leaves and brown spots. Can someone please help me figure this out please.
Also I have mega crop from Greenleaf but haven't used it yet because I'm not sure how much I should use for a soil that already has nutes in it.
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer..
And if I posted this in the wrong spot apologies

IMG_20210122_083727.jpg
If you can get a pic of whole plant might help. She def not eating properly.
Unfortunately I know nothing about that soil.
I'd flush that pot 3x ph water then feed again with weak nutrients see if she uptakes some food.

I'll post some pictures of them.
They don't get water until tomorrow so I'm going to do a ph/ppm on the soil before I water. But all they have been getting is water at 6.5-6.6 pH NO nutes yet.

Here's pics of all 4. 1 through 4. The issue then the plant. Hope that helps us both.. Sorry about the quality but my phone is 10 years old lol.

IMG_20210122_104626.jpg

IMG_20210122_104620.jpg

IMG_20210122_104609.jpg

IMG_20210122_104545.jpg

IMG_20210122_104537.jpg

IMG_20210122_104506.jpg

IMG_20210122_104456.jpg

IMG_20210122_104423.jpg

IMG_20210122_104414.jpg
She definitely not eating properly. Looks like mineral deficiency. Either soil or rootzone problem,
since you say its only been in that soil 3 weeks it shouldn't be depleted. I'd still flush that pot and see if she wants to eat. If not start with nutrients see if she wants to eat.

Back
Top Bottom