I Need Help!

OgKronik

I Need Help!! please. i think this maybe is nute burn any answers? Its my 1st time grow this yellow spotting and white stuff on one of my leafs has just started i did just flush my plants today i hope i am doing the rite thing but can anyone tell me if i let it work itsself out or start sniping these leafs for
New growth?

Not a 100% sure but look over your second pic outside the white are little black specs could be insect poop of some sort. First thought was you watered the leaves with your nutrients. What are you feeding, how often, are you in soil and any ideas on ph? Check them over for bugs first. You can put some white paper under them and tap the plant to shake jt and see if there is anything on the paper when done.
Peace OG

Not a 100% sure but look over your second pic outside the white are little black specs could be insect poop of some sort. First thought was you watered the leaves with your nutrients. What are you feeding, how often, are you in soil and any ideas on ph? Check them over for bugs first. You can put some white paper under them and tap the plant to shake jt and see if there is anything on the paper when done.
Peace OG
Know it is just soil I transfered them to 8” pots today i over fed them I assume as to where i never used this liquid plant food ever

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 46
If this just happened after feeding with that? You can flush them with straight water till you have ample run off three times the volume of the pot. Allow the plant to dry out and restart the feed at 50% and see how that goes.
Peace OG
So i did flush now I guess its the waiting game thanks for the reply i hope this all works its self out

This is what i use and i was feeding plants with it everytime i watered it and thats where i went wrong i think? Rite??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 44
This is what i use and i was feeding plants with it everytime i watered it and thats where i went wrong i think? Rite??

Possibly yes, I feed my plants every day , but I am running in chunk coco. You may find that cutting their suggested feed amounts in half may still allow you to feed every watering at a lower dose.
OG

It may be ph. I just had some issues with my plants and it was a ph issue. I ph'ed the tea to 6.8 and a week later, they look awesome. New growth and the discoloration is dissipating. I highly recommend check your PH.
just pontiac said looks like ph issue your collecting differ nutes due to ph being off and you should be supply them with like a 6-3-1 formula your adding more p now then u are n you should be supply with more n then p.. you want more p about 2/3 weeks into flowering

Back
Top Bottom