I never introduced myself, how rude

Piña Delores

Hi
:420:I'm back, not that anyone would notice lol.

I'm just getting set up for a winter grow, in a new tent, with a new DIY light. I've been lurking again, trying to work out whats what in the world of lights, after what appears to be 18 months away.

I've decided I'll do another journal, and stop lurking for a while. I found a journal great way to keep track of time, store photo's to show friends in this modern age, and it's nice to have a bit of company through a grow. Especially knowledgable, passionate company, something this place has in spades.

Anyway after logging in again, and seeing the changes to the site have given me a funky arsed name, I realised I never introduced myself first time round. So.....

My name is or was Piña.

I'm an English expat, living in the sunnier part of europe. Far from the oldest here, but alas nowhere near the youngest either. Been "trying" to grow weed for a few years now. Got 3 outdoor grows under my belt, and this will be my fourth indoor attempt.

I only grow 2 or 3 plants, just enough to keep in vape. F@C$^ED combustion for good, a couple of years ago. Never thought I'd do it, but I do love my vape :ganjamon: for so many reasons.

Also been playing about making salves with coconut oil, for general aches and pains. With some success. Thought practise now would stand me in good stead for the future. :laugh:

Ok think that'll do. I am a lurker by nature.

:Namaste:

Hey is there a spell check? Can't seem to find one

Hi Angry,
Thanks for the welcome, I remember you being up for member of the month lol.

Yeah got most of the info to make my cream/salve from those threads. So much knowledge.

If you can find a vape to suit your needs they're great. Really make you appreciate different strains and flavours, but they do take some getting used to. The thing I love is how far your weed goes. All that vaped material for other meds o_O

Anyway after logging in again, and seeing the changes to the site have given me a funky arsed name, I realised I never introduced myself first time round. So.....

My name is or was Piña.

The new software we introduced at the start of this year must have garbled your name. I've corrected it for you. :thumb:

The new software automatically adjusts itself for mobile devices, so the app has been disabled.

Just log in via your search engine (Google Chrome recommended) and all should work perfectly. In Member Resources you'll find updated tutorials (how to upload or attach photos, add links to signatures etc) for the new software too.

Saw the fist and second grow keep up the great work!
-----------------------------------------------

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom