i smoke weed every day

logik19

Hey what's up the name is logik aka canibus priest. I live in califorinia the best place to
Find weed anywhere. I'm a magiver smoker I make water bongs, gravity bongs, anti-gravity bongs,
Pipes. I try to use different materials every time I do smoke weed as much as I can. I'm into punk
Music, but I do love all kinds. I try to spread canibus awarness as much as I can to whom ever I can.
Well anything else or u want to share some ideas or get ideas for making bongs or pipes let me know.

:welcome:logik19 glad you are here and if we can be of any help let me know. You are welcome to:surf: around and look at some grow journals. Let us know what you think. :thanks: for spreading Cannabis awareness and there are posts here to help you stay informed while doing so. Again:welcome:

High there logik19 :welcome: to 420 Buddy. Happy you are here.

How about Pictures of Cannabis all grown by 420 Members.

Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos
Enjoy my friend, Listening to The Punk/reggae Band "Bad Brains" recently... Badness! :headbanger: :theband:
Anything you need help finding please ask, Looking forward to seeing you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

logic19, welcome to 420 dude, why not post a few pics of your handy work we'd love to see them ...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom