I thought it would be legalized by the mid 70's

wastedwander

Nice to find a spot with others of my same interest. I can remember when my brother could walk down the street smoking a bone and chat with one of the town cops and they had no clue that he was doing anything strange. That was the era of beatniks. Dobie Gillis, Maynard G. Crebs

I am of the next generation, hippies. I am amazed at how prices have gone through the roof! Egyptian Rope Hash with an Egyptian government seal on it was $125/oz. Thai sticks or some good Sense was $25/oz. Ounces weren't always done by weight but instead by fingers. Four fingers, held together like in a handshake, was the height a baggy should be filled. I'm from the east coast but lived out in CA for a few years in the early 70's. Prices were about the same but the availability was even better in CA.

Those were some good old days.

Now I feel the need to do a bit of growing and beat the damn insane prices. Some good Sativa or laughing grass as I know it. I look forward to being a part of this community and all the help I'll need during my "newbie" cultivation.

Wasted:
Welcome. I'm new here, a MMJ patient (CA legal) and also a potential AARP member. My first grow earlier this year was a sativa plant. Right now, I'm growing 3 Super Lemon Haze fems in hydroponics and 2 AK-48 in soil. I'm not the most experienced farmer, but I'm happy to help with whatever advice I can offer. Do you plan to grow indoor or out, soil or hydroponics, HID lamps, flourescent or sunlight?
Peace,
Greengenes

High from the bay area, welcome to the 420 community. I remember the days of four finger lids. It's nice to see another longtime cannabis lover join us. Feel free to join in and ask all the questions you have.

Peace and 420 :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom