If YOU might be a stoner.

merickson

with acknowledgement to Jeff Foxworthy:

If you have two lighters and no cigarettes.......you might be a stoner.

If you eat Blueberry in a cake more often than blueberries in a pie.......you might be a stoner.

If you have more glass in your bedroom than your kitchen.......you might be a stoner.

merickson said:

If you eat Blueberry in a cake more often than blueberries in a pie.......you might be a stoner.

If you have more glass in your bedroom than your kitchen.......you might be a stoner.

If u have Calises on ur thumb. ( I know I spelled that wrong) But u don't do no type of construction......... you might be a stoner. LOL MAybe that just goes for me:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

If your dentist tells you you've got resin on your teeth you might be a stoner

If your last urine test came with a rolling paper you might be a stoner

If your idea of a drug problem is running out of money for pot you might be a stoner.

merickson said:

stoner.

true that

If your bong gets cleaned more than your dishes...you might be a stoner

If you take April 20th off every year...you might be a stoner

If U name ur only two kids, Mary and juana......... It's a good possibility u might be a stoner.

When U smoke more than u eat....... U might be a stoner.

If u smell Reefa while everyone else smells chickin u mioght ne a stoner:allgood:

These are all so true...especially the ..if you take a day off for 4/20...cause I actually do..XD...

"...you've smoked so much weed you....uhhh.... uhm.. what was I talking about again? "

If you have a green thumb...you might be a stoner.

If you are purposely growing weeds in your garder...you might be a stoner

If you post on this forum...you might be a stoner

Its a huge possibility that your a stoner being on here...

well it does help!

If wattage is more important than rainfall.....you might be a stoner.

If your coat has more than one secret pocket.....you might be a stoner.

haha, i had a picture of it on here somewhere, if you wash your hands more than 3 times and your finger is still pitch black from pushing bowls down, you are definatly a stoner.

if your boss always asks "whats that pretty GREEN site you are always on and what are those strange packages that keep on arriving?" you just may be....... a stoner!!

If you think that blunt, hit and chronic are nouns........you might be a stoner.

If you cheer for Jamaica in the Olympics.............you might be a stoner.

If you'd rather be a farmer in Medocino than in Napa........you might be a stoner.

you tell alot of stories that start with...you say.." aw man...remember that one time we got sooo stoned/high/blazed and.." ..you may be a stoner

if you beleive doritos make an excellent meal, you might be a stoner

if your driving home from a fast food resturant thinking about what you are going to eat when you get home, you might be a stoner

if you visit 7-11 every day, you might be a stoner

When your Breakfast of Champions consists of a joint and a cup of coffee

Peace and happiness :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom