If you should happen to set this plant on fire

SPACEY! also a effect of landrace sativas LMAO. Hell I forget what I am watching during commercials. On the bright side you did introduce yourself.

I do agree in way with what you are saying. I just got done running a Colombian, a old Haze strain and Chocoloco a 3/4 landrace Chocolate Thai. The all have that good old landrace buzz. While it may not be strong it is noticeable and it lasts. I have grown landrace stuff I didn't like also.

It ends up the same as the hybrids. Joe likes what Joe likes because of the effects. Bill may not feel those same effects and will like what Bill likes.

Yeah Jackalope you know what I'm talking about.

I picture my headspace like a pyramid - lol - and the landrace type sativas are able to get to the special top chamber inside the pyramid with all the divine thoughts and experiences. And do that almost everyday without failing to reach the top. There is a uplifting spirit that makes it easy to reach the top.

The indica-hybrids can only get so far up the steps of the pyramid before they flatten out and settle in the sleeping chambers. Sometimes they go to special unknown chambers inside the pyramid that contain peace and enlightenment, but its hard to get there again with the indica hybrids. Make any sense?o_O

Back
Top Bottom