If you want to get more MJ which LED grow light do you use?

SmokeRick

im a grower of mj ,for you a long time ,i have try many led grow lights ,sometimes it's so bad ,just used 2 months it has damaged ,will someone recommend me a led grow light

im a grower of mj ,for you a long time ,i have try many led grow lights ,sometimes it's so bad ,just used 2 months it has damaged ,will someone recommend me a led grow light

I HIGHLY recommend you check out the sponsor forums here:

420 Sponsors

And, the Product Review forums here:

420 Product Reviews

There are many great sponsors here that will give discounts and run contests/give-aways to :420:members.

Many of the growers here use the Mars lights (I personally have a Reflector 144 I'm very happy with!) and they have a very active discussion board here:

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I hope that helps!

:Namaste:

K

Anything with Samsung LM561C (S06 bin or better) and Samsung LM301b (S04 bin or better) in 3000K - 4000K CCT - Aim for at least 30w per square foot for flowering :)

These are the two best diodes on the market right now (LM301B is the best), you can get them many places as single diodes, mounted on PCB's, in DIY kits and in finished lamps.

These are some of the places to get them:

Horticulture Lighting Group - Also on Amazon
ChilLED
PhotonPhantom
Fluence
Solstrips

And Samsung's own linear light strips (PCB's) for DIY at Digi-key

Anything with Samsung LM561C (S06 bin or better) and Samsung LM301b (S04 bin or better) in 3000K - 4000K CCT - Aim for at least 30w per square foot for flowering :)

These are the two best diodes on the market right now (LM301B is the best), you can get them many places as single diodes, mounted on PCB's, in DIY kits and in finished lamps.

These are some of the places to get them:

Horticulture Lighting Group - Also on Amazon
ChilLED
PhotonPhantom
Fluence
Solstrips

And Samsung's own linear light strips (PCB's) for DIY at Digi-key

Foluxsolutions as well, best pricing I've seen yet

HLG 550 v2 430w of pure light power!
replacement for a 1000w SE HPS.
Just today I was in my local hydro and I was so lucky, the guy had Spyder-x-HLg550-HPS600w in 3 different grow boxes.
He was just trying to get readings of lights, so I helped him measuring PAR with apogee SQ500.
Spyder-x was 700-800 PAR
HLG 550 was 1270-1350 PAR
HPS 600W was 450-480 PAR

Back
Top Bottom