Ill Effects after smokin'

radman32

I was just wondering what ill effects people get from marijuana after smoking it. Has anyone ever had an allergic reaction to it? What are your analysis on the occurance?
ME personally, I think that whatever you have floatin around in your body/system/head WILL effect your high. Such examples: if you're afraid of getting caught, you'll be paranoid; if you have an upset stomach( or alcohol in you), you'll feel nausea.
Or is it the other way around, if you got something going on in ya', then you'll experience the opposite. I'm just wondering because i've had instances where i got the opposite reaction from the shit in me and i didn't like it. I don't really know so help me out.

I used to get motion sickness and puke multiple times if I was too high when watching a movie/cartoon, but now if I know I'm going to be watching a movie or cartoon or something I'll just take a pepto bismol tab after smoking and it fixes the problem ^.^

haha Rin101 thats how i was in my younger days! i would get so stoned that my world would start to turn and my tummy as well before you knew it i was dizzy! so blew threw up!

OK...hers one.....it was my birthday.....I got my first TV.....my bud brought some DANK over and for the first time I smoked real weed.....I got so high...that I thought i saw little green guys comming out of my TV later that night bymyself...LOL...it was like tripping...I threw my football slap throught the TV.....LOL.....sobered up quick after that.

I've never experienced any ill effects. I find it is usually good for nausea. I smoke and drink alcohol a good bit and it doesn't effect me.

when i used to smoke regular i tend to get sum fucked up headaches, but i guess that was cus u never know whats in this shit when buy from city dealers. usually the dark brick pack schwag. The sensi sometimes makes me get cold easy i dont know maybe it drops my blood pressure

i think people need to drink good amounts of water, keep breathin and sit down to get themselves undercontrol. And if you aren't used to mixin or doing too much then just chillax, and wait. I've smoked huka then weed before and got my stomach upset, and when i'm hungry before i smoke or haven't eaten in a while then smoke my smotach aches.

i think im so used to smoking weed everyday all day that majority of times when i wake up in the morning i have bad stomach aches and i feel like i have to throw up all the time. My friend said he feels like that so often. Anyone get like that?

i actually have a friend who has this tendecy to puke whenever he smokes... its a lil unsettling but he claims it has something to do with smoking hookah after ganja upseting his stomach. which i guess makes sense.

and i have heard of ppl who are allergic to marijuana and can't smoke it period......that sucks!

My friend has tried smoking a handful of times and each time hes had a panic attack. Its pretty unnerving for him so he doesn't toke. Drinks plenty enough to make up for that though.. to each his own I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom