Unfortunate side effect

Jaren420

Hey I'm new to the forums and I was hoping I could get some help from some help from some knowledgeable sources.

I've been smoking a good amount for the past 3-4 years but in the past year I've noticed I've started having side effects that have really, I don't know if I want to label it disturbed or both me... But after I get done roasting my initial 1-4 bowels I have a twitch and rapid heart rate that has developed.

I don't know what has caused it but I've heard others refer to the symptom as 'geek tweakin' But I just don't understand how or what caused it... Is it dietary, or something I'm just personally lacking in my system?

I can't seem to just chill like I used to in past years now with muscles spasming and causing myself and others discomfort because I obviously give off a disheartened mood.

I really enjoy smoking... It's helped open my mind to a lot of views and create a personality that is easy going and able to cope with others. I hate to have it ruined by this new onset of effects, so if anyone has any ideas on something I can do I'm all ears and would be more then happy to hear you out.

Let me know your thoughts.
regards,
Jaren

Hey Jaren!

:welcome: To the 420 community!

Have you tried smoking less?? I find sometimes when I smoke a lot I can experience the symptoms of which you speak. I often smoke just one bowl, if i sat her and roasted off 4 bowls I would certainly twitch!

Hahaha, I didn't really consider it since I've been smoking rather low grade brick buds compared to what I used to get in the Northwest... But now that I think of it that could definitely be the problem causer. ^^

And thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it! :D
Have a good evening.
-Jaren

Back
Top Bottom