I'm a Newbie and need Medical Advice

Medicalmagic

420 Member
For years now I've suffered from chronic back pain and depression, as a result of the back issues. This past week I began shock therapy treatment for the depression. The long and short of it is the treatments are hell, causing loss of memory, headaches and muscle soreness.

I've heard from several sources regarding the benefits that can be derived from smoking. I've also heard that heavy use can have the opposite effect exacerbating headaches, migraines and depression. First, what strains are best for depression and migraines and, what is considered a therapeutic dose; does anyone have any firsthand information as to worsening depression from excessive use and what is considered excessive?

Re: I'm a Newbie and need Medical Advise

Hi, I have chronic back pain and like you depression because of the backpain, I've just written about pain relief cream or salve I made while in San Diego, when I could get medical marijuana legally, actually we grew it, now I'm back in New Zealand where anything marijuana related is illegal I haven't had anything until last week, when someone gave me some organically grown marijuana, I've been making pain relied cream ever since, so take a look at the thread I just posted. It really does work a treat an you only need 2 grams to make it

Pain Cream using only 2 grams Made many times

If you want a strain for depression that wont make you really high try Nervana seeds Powerplant. It just puts a happy smile on my face without any anxiety or narcodic feeling. Also Blue Dream was great for my leg cramps at night......but it got me really high as well.

I hope you can find releif without useing any Oxy type drugs as the oxycodone and Vicodin just make a drug addict out of everyone.

Good luck
Cona

Hello all, 420 mag deleted my correspondence with several friends here because we were negotiating a free trade and THAT breaks 420's rules.
I thought we were going to be fine because the seeds were free, but that is not the case, and I have been warned that if I attempt such an action again I will be banned
Although I do not like 420's attitude, this is their forum and I will obey their rules.
Sorry to any and all.
Respectfully
blucross

I wondered why there wasn't a buy sell exchange part of the forum for lights etc. what a shame,

Try mixing trimmed leaves fresh with bottles isopropyl alchohol. then you can use the mixture on sore muscles and skin. My mother in law claims it works on her arthritis. i pluck from my garden and make this up for her to use. i guess that is one of the benefits of having my script. i would have never thought of that use for the leaves, I composted them back into my trees, till she hit me upabout using them for that.

My thoughts are with you on this,,, shock treatment,,, this is very serious and to me frightening . Never seek MEDICAL advise from anyone not completely involved and educated in your health... Did you consult with any counselors or mental health professionals on the use of marijuana for depression (SEVERE) MARIJUANA IS NOT A CURE ALL ,,, it can be used effectively but like anything you take, results and effects are different and possible severe in nature and without counseling being used in conjunction. I use it for chronic pain and PTSD,
yes I combine both marijuana and counseling together. Just a thought, take care of yourself.

I suffer from fibromyalgia and herniated discs in my neck. Because of the pain, I also have depression and anxiety. I have found that most indica strains are extremely helpful for these health problems. Best so far I have tried is the strain Hog. Do NOT smoke cannabis, but use a vaporizer. The vaporizer called EXTREME is a fine one and can be found on eBay for your convenience. If you are in a pinch, then use a bubbler or water pipe. Here are some nice things to know about the medical use of cannabis. I hope your pain will decrease and your quality of life increases.

Back
Top Bottom