Introduction and advice over inconsistent results

jenn2hi

Hi guys! I just became a MM patient because of chronic headaches and dissatisfaction over treatment, plus anxiety, depression, and many other chronic issues that I was told cannabis could treat. I live in a state where MM is legal, have all my papers, and buy from a dispensary, as growing does not seem possible in my living situation.

Since I don't know my tolerance, I've tried nibbling edibles or vaping tiny bursts. The result is pretty powerful but a crapshoot. Either I'm really mellow, even sleepy, or my heart races and I've intense paranoia for hours. In the latter case, I dare not take another dose because of a bad experience I had several years ago where each subsequent dose just made everything worse.

The edibles were, I was assured, a high indica blend, and the vape is pure indica. I'm not quite sure what to do to get more consistent results. A lot of advice boards say that high heart rate is normal at times and that getting scared is completely voluntary, but that doesn't help since I'm trying to treat anxiety and wean off addictive medications. It's certainly impossible to sleep with a pounding heart rattling every extremity.

Does anyone have any advice to get more positive consistency out of indica?

Thanks!

Some of the problems associated with Euphoria especially just starting out and already suffering from depression and anxiety. This can compound these symptoms. Thing is with edibles it can be unpredictable when it comes-on based on what food or how much food your digesting also. Once I ate a GS Cookie Thin mint @ a hemp-con and got really buzzed approx. 12 hrs later. Its all good for me because I know I'm going to shed the Astronaut suit & touch down safely.

I'm going to sound like a broken record to many but you need Sativa for depression & Indica for anxiety. If you want all your issues taken care of, you need Cannabis Concentrated Oil. If you haven't done so watch Rick Simpsons vid on u tube 'Run From the Cure' full version. Yes, its speaks of curing Cancer, but truth is it does EVERYTHING from depression, anxiety, and so so much more. I use Sativa during the day and Indica @ night dosing the Rick Simpson method. I've explained in detail on how to dose properly without being Euphoric in the RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) thread. Sry I don't provide many links as one can google...lol.

I can already tell your sleeping habits suck. This is the direction you need to take for optimum health. You don't want the concentrated oils @ the dispensaries because they don't use 'top shelf' buds and quite honestly you don't know what the hell is in them. Wax, CO2, Full Cooked Hash, etc. doesn't work properly on dosing the proper way...it doesn't dissolve properly on the gums. You need RSO type oil. I know it can seem over whelming but my Wife can make oil (letting you know its much easier than one thinks).

Done properly you can take care of ALL your medical needs and become HEALTHY ! Learn about Cannabis Concentrated Oil...its a LIFE CHANGER !

Apologies to those who might keep reading about Cannabis Concentrated Oil & the correct way to dose...but, until SOMEONE post that they have dosed the correct way and it has changed their life...I'm going to keep PASSIONATE on spreading the word.

For those who don't think I smoke... love it (for 50 yrs) ! But I also understand (especially folks new to MJ) that euphoria can COMPOUND peoples medical issues and medications. Especially meds like blood pressure. sleeping meds, etc.

Hope this helps and as mentioned EDUCATE yourself on Cannabis Oil Concentrate and get healthy!

Jen2hi...:high-five:

Yes, I have to agree with Motoco. Sativa may not be good for you with anxiety. Try true full Indica's, or look into low THC &high CDB strains. For me, it seems like an even mix of THC & CDB % wise, works the best for pain & insomnia.
Don't be scared though, marijuana can NOT hurt you unless you eat so much you can't poop. lol
I like the RSO also, and make my own gel caps with it, however it's hard to get enough of it unless you're growing.
I take care of my own personal needs this way without getting too carried away. A few plants outside away from everyone(incognito)should be enough. Just be careful.
BTW, lol I used to live in So. Ind. also near Evensville. My grand kids still do. Ill. is NO better than Ind. except they passed the mmj bill. I'm thinking it's going to take a LOT of payoffs before we get a real working model here. Ill. is #1 for corrupt politicians, & they can all be bought.
Best of luck to you
Peace

I agree also. I bought some stuff edibles from the dispensary and they were too overpowering. And i've been smoking for over 30 years with a pretty good immune system for high end stuff. Patience an little doses will get you to where you will feel increasingly more at ease. Over a year ago i was taking a handful of meds and one in particular was for ADHD with 2 others to counter what it was doing. I had this incredible crop of Mango and i never even felt its affects due to the other meds....could not get high. Today the ONLY med that i take is herb, and i get to enjoy each an every puff. Given some time you will too. Motoco is absolutely right...sativas during the day and indicas for night. Just be aware of the hybrid mixes that include each and how much of each. I can't respond about the oils cause frankly where i live its either the disp. or trusting someone else you don't know. But i have been getting very educated on Rick Simpson and his fight so when i get my game together an harvest my first crop i'm going to try an make my own oil. Can't wait!!! I promise that given the time this plant will help in more ways than you can count.

DUSTCO22,

MJ is the only med anyone needs (Cannabis Concentrated Oil). Smoking was the answer for 50 yrs and is still a big part (relax @ the end of a busy day) but the day I tried the concentrate was the day my health changed forever (as my Wife). Dosing the proper way gives you such a great feeling of wellness you cannot wait for the next day to come. With a day time blend and a IndicaXIndica for night it completely covers the spectrum of excellent health from A-Z. Yes...you hear the stories of healing/controlling cancer, epilepsy, and many more of the nasties, but, it does so much more for complete health its mind boggling. In short the difference from dosing properly and straight up swallowing is night and day. The proper way you can tell/feel how the concentrate is healing you when euphoric however its hard to tell anything but holding your mug. My fav is dosing on the gums during the day and swallowing the same amount @ night (Indica...Sativa can double duty this way)...after all when your asleep you cannot tell much of anything but dreams...lol.
DUSTCO22 your on the right track Brother, I went the same route, learned as much as I could until I was ready. You could get some Pure Gold @ the dispensary...even though its not the home brew and weaker its still decent enough for a trail run and to learn how to dose and will see instant relief (breathing becomes much easier and energy abound). Its made using a spinner to separate the cannabinoids and mixed with grape seed oil to make it pliable/useable dosing on the gums. Just a thought to learn to dose properly. Best wishes Bro and hope your journey on the concentrate is soon. Peace

Back
Top Bottom