Im a noob at growing and i have a 3 week old plant help?

Lusifers-Budz

im kinda new at growing the plant but not new to it lol i went out yesterday and got schultz plant food 10-15-10 and mg slow release plant food im using 2 23 watt cfls in a little cabinet on a light cycle of 24.0 could anyone help me with tips and with anything that could help me with anything growing wise it would help alot thanks in advance.

:tokin: :rollit:

MG can be really really harsh on your girls. I had almost an identical situation and I believe if you look at my journal you can learn from my mistakes. My top bit of advice is:
1. Read the site. Alot. Heres a good link to star-- How to grow the chron
2. DONT DO TO MUCH! I cannot stress this enough. Dont put a single nute in there til you have read alot and have a specific plan. Be careful about overwatering. This kills weed quickly.
3. PH. PH. PH. bad PH will kill em dead. Even the most healthy plants can go under in a few days from one severe PH issue.
4. Ask for help! The growers here are very helpful. Be respectful and provide ton o info for them to look at. Pics, soil mix, nute info, light schedule etc. The big time Growers here will help if they dont have to ask 50 q's to get to the point.
5. DONT tell anyone thats not on this site!!! Your best friends are your worst enemy's for this covert op. They want freebies, they tell other people, and thats just more paranoida you dont need.

I am happy t help with any specific Q's especially since we both started basically the same way. I was 2-3 weeks in before I found :420: and they growers here have helped me so much. :goodluck: to you sir.

thank you that helps alot but i already but a vary little bit in with my girl for feeding her and my nutes from schuiltz i only do once every second day so and i have a small fan in my cabinet so it makes the stem stronger and for ventilation so i dont see why anything would go wrong so im hoping the best thanks again

image3180.jpg
image3179.jpg
image3177.jpg
image2350.jpg

Budz, what kind of soil are you using? The added nute you are using might already exist in your soil, making your additions over feeding. i just got my seedling out of the mystery soil with mystery compost in it (bad stuff) and into some loving FoxFarm's Ocean Forest potting mix. That has everything the plant needs for a while yet and all I need to add is water. It has a pretty good pH level too right out of the bag. Check out this site's SPONSORS, they can provide you with everything you need to keep your girls thriving with little effort save for watering and providing light. Like me, this will buy you the time you need to ingest all of this information until you can better approach any future problems.

Back
Top Bottom