I'm A Noob; Weed Weights & Prices

LilCam90

Hello everyone. Umm, I'm sort of a noob when it comes to weights & prices. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could possibly school me from the smallest amount of regular & prices, smallest amount of kush & prices, all the way to the biggest weights & prices. I have bought like a gram of kush before for $25. I'm in Memphis, TN by the way...

Man, last time I bought weed I paid 25 an 1/8 and 40 a quarter. I heard it is now up to 20 or more just for a dimes worth of weed (a gram). That is just plain nuts to me. I complained about the prices when I was paying what I said. I don't really know per say, I haven't bought weed in years. There just isn't any around here where I live and I have no access to seeds :( I sure wish I did. I miss it and it sure would help with the type of pain I am in.

If anyone responds to your request for prices, I would like to know also, just out of curiosity. Not like I can buy any though...damnit.

Hello everyone. Umm, I'm sort of a noob when it comes to weights & prices. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could possibly school me from the smallest amount of regular & prices, smallest amount of kush & prices, all the way to the biggest weights & prices. I have bought like a gram of kush before for $25. I'm in Memphis, TN by the way...

I'm close to Nashville it runs about 20$ a g out here 120$ a quarter for dro anyway

I can get ounces for 2-300 of dank, 750-1200 qp's, 3000-4000 for lb's....all dank just some a bit more exotic as the price goes up. Located in FL

Back
Top Bottom