I'm confused with autos

y2kayo

Please forgive my ignorance,
I have read information that contradicts each other so I'm just going to ask here as I'm not sure we're to find actual trustworthy information.

What's the deal on light schedule with autos?
Am I going to have to have a veg schedule and than change it when it's time to flower like a normal plant?

Also do I have to change the light spectrum at all between veg and flower or is it set once and left alone?
Again, excuse my ignorance I would've just bought normal photo seeds with the constant misinformation I am finding.

Cheers

Hiya y2kayo.
Auto plants will flower automatically when mature no matter the light cycle, usually around weeks 4-6.
So no need to change light cycle to achieve flowering.
The general rule with autos is the longer the light cycle used the better the harvest. Some people run their light 24 hours a day from seed to harvest.
I myself run 18/6 from seed to harvest.

Thanks guys, I plan on buying a full spectrum LED.
Would I just set the light at %25 for seedling/veg and then %75-%100 for flower?

Or should I just have it 75-100 through out veg and flower?

Thank you so much guys

Thanks guys, I plan on buying a full spectrum LED.
Would I just set the light at %25 for seedling/veg and then %75-%100 for flower?

Or should I just have it 75-100 through out veg and flower?

Thank you so much guys
That would depend on the wattage of the light and how high you hang it, but yes, the general idea is 25%..50%..70% as the plant goes through the stages.

Back
Top Bottom