I'm New & Old

Attachments

• 3CDEB5B4-3096-4570-9CBB-9447DAC8EAB9.png
    3CDEB5B4-3096-4570-9CBB-9447DAC8EAB9.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 146
Hey Hey !

Looking at those autos they look to be on track! Do you have some closer pics? 55 days would tell me you still have a little while to go. Never listen to breeder specs I would always add a week maybe 2
this is why I wanted you to reply mine where the trance his is the haze auto mine did it in 8 weeks !

Hey Hey !

Looking at those autos they look to be on track! Do you have some closer pics? 55 days would tell me you still have a little while to go. Never listen to breeder specs I would always add a week maybe 2
He's at your site Dutchman1990

Hey Hey !

Thanx for the feedback, Dutchman1990! By the way, these 2 plants are growing under two 600W Higrow LEDs kept at 18 inches.

Thanx for the feedback, Dutchman1990! By the way, these 2 plants are growing under two 600W Higrow LEDs kept at 18 inches.

Forgot to say that I will try to post a close-up soon!

Attachments

• Amnesia Haze - Day 55 Close II.JPG
    Amnesia Haze - Day 55 Close II.JPG
    627.9 KB · Views: 151
  • Amnesia Haze - Day 55 Close III.JPG
    Amnesia Haze - Day 55 Close III.JPG
    551.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Amnesia Haze - Day 55 Close.JPG
    Amnesia Haze - Day 55 Close.JPG
    556.5 KB · Views: 151
Dutchman1990, here are a few close-ups.
helps with what you took there pistols are busting out , I like the way it looks in the tent .a blanket of buds .the distance of the other pics show nothing much . if you go to Dutchman1990 first grow threads #177 thru 190 are about the same age as yours if it will give you an idea , but his are white widow .

helps with what you took there pistols are busting out , I like the way it looks in the tent .a blanket of buds .the distance of the other pics show nothing much . if you go to Dutchman1990 first grow threads #177 thru 190 are about the same age as yours if it will give you an idea , but his are white widow .
Thanx for the feedback, West Hippie!

Hello Growers, maybe I am being impatient but these plants seem like they're "stuck" to me. Plus, last week I starting noticing a purplish tint to the stems, and I've read where this maybe a sign of not enough magnesium. Plus, I read where mag gets locked out at an ph above 6 or so. I've been running at 6.5! Last night I lowered the ph to 5.8 and will keep it there from now on. Hopefully, these babies will start kicking! As ever, any feedback is welcome! Thanx.

P1020112.JPG

Attachments

• Amnesia Haze - Day 61 (2).jpg
    Amnesia Haze - Day 61 (2).jpg
    754.8 KB · Views: 126
Looks great , keep doing what your doing .
Looks like you figured it out before you got here !
Did you add any cal-mag ?
Yeah, I did, West Hippie. I started using it 2 weeks ago. One of the reasons I got suspicious is because I saw no change in the purple stems even after a few weeks of Calimagic. Now I think I figured out why! This is so much fun!

Hey just wanted to say nice job!

Also purple stems aren't necessarily a flaw...I have healthy plants now and then that have the feature. Rely on the leaves to diagnose most problems, they provide a reliable set of indicators in most situations where there is an imbalance.

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena

Hey just wanted to say nice job!

Also purple stems aren't necessarily a flaw...I have healthy plants now and then that have the feature. Rely on the leaves to diagnose most problems, they provide a reliable set of indicators in most situations where there is an imbalance.

Keep it up!

Peace, Hyena
Thanx, Hyena. I hope you are right because my leaves look fine.

Back
Top Bottom