Im worried

Montanan

Hello community I am a new pot smoker bought a 1/4 of an ounce and I smoked it within 2 weeks after that I quit bcuz I have a pre employment drug test for Walmart.Im 19 like 5'9ish 125-130 Lbs verry skinny and underweight I got interviewed 3 times in one day and they said they were impressed about how I dressed and they said they were calling my references and they would offer me the job tommorow.i am really paranoid like losing sleep that I'm going to flat fail my test I really need this job or I'm going to feel like I don't need to be in this world anymore believe me I'm not a suicidal person but if I start to feel like a bum and not a productive member of society I will become like it. I know I have a really high metabolism like ii can eat anything and not get fat any advice ?

Also I have only been sober for 16 days

Hey mate,
You sound similar to me in metabolism wise bro, im tall and only have bulk where i work on it, so yeah trying to get fat is a MISSION FOR ME!! Im lucky if my guts or ass puts on any weight. If i was a woman i guess id be stoked??? Anyway mate, DO NOT STRESS..
You should not have to do anything other than not smoke for a week before ANY test.. And if its urine, as long as you regularly drink water, your system Should flush itself clean by then.. I smoke heavily and have had Saliva tests done not even 5 minutes after blowin out a bong and i passed it, 6 times in fact!! So if you smoke a bit, and have stopped for over a week, and try to eat healthy also, you may be ok without the need to purchase any products.. RELAX BRO!! CONGRATS ON THE JOB.. Youll get it.. SMOKEMUP..

Hey mate,
You sound similar to me in metabolism wise bro, im tall and only have bulk where i work on it, so yeah trying to get fat is a MISSION FOR ME!! Im lucky if my guts or ass puts on any weight. If i was a woman i guess id be stoked??? Anyway mate, DO NOT STRESS..
You should not have to do anything other than not smoke for a week before ANY test.. And if its urine, as long as you regularly drink water, your system Should flush itself clean by then.. I smoke heavily and have had Saliva tests done not even 5 minutes after blowin out a bong and i passed it, 6 times in fact!! So if you smoke a bit, and have stopped for over a week, and try to eat healthy also, you may be ok without the need to purchase any products.. RELAX BRO!! CONGRATS ON THE JOB.. Youll get it.. SMOKEMUP..

Hey thanks for the reply I appreciate you're feedback and I am just going to have confidence that I will pass and I know meth users who got a job as a night stocker and I was recently told by a friend who works as a night stocker Walmart doesn't drug test which I call BS but anyways thanks a lot you boosted my confidence and it's great to find a Person who has a similar body:thanks:

Hi,

I would suggest to continue abstaining until your test and if you want to sure, I would use a natural product, like our One Shot Concentrate. This should put you over the top and ensure a pass on your urine test.

Also as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Hi,

I would suggest to continue abstaining until your test and if you want to sure, I would use a natural product, like our One Shot Concentrate. This should put you over the top and ensure a pass on your urine test.

Also as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Hey everyone thanks for the tips just bought a home drug test and it's 99.9 accurate and I passed with flying colors.Im so happy can't wait to take the drug test at Walmart.Toke one up for me :)

Generally speaking if you are not a frequent smoker you can be clean as soon as 5-10 days after the last hit. However it is based on the whole fat/metabolism thing. But if you are a super skinny dude I think you are for sure in the clear

Back
Top Bottom