I'mOne Ace Lebanese Soil Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Repotted lebanese babies. They were looking sad and not a lot but a little better this morning. I put them in Happy Frog and Ocean grown soil mixed with about one fifth leftover miracle grow organic mix. I watered the hell out of them and gave them a small dose of rooting accelarator. It was mixed in the water.
Obviously i lifted the lights....
Taskenti seeds sprouted roots and tiny stalks. I will post them tonight. I am spraying them with h202 and water with the same root compound. Im not quite ready to tackle removing shell casings. Especially not this early in the morning. Ready for any advice....hope some one is watching?

Attachments

• 20190326_060856.jpg
    20190326_060856.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 52
BigSur I followed your advice and sprayed the seeds with hydrogen peroxide and added root hormone to the water waited til they grew out and tried pulling the seed casing off. Two came off the third didn't and I think one went too deep in the soil. I tried leaving a little of the green sticking out? The soil kind of washed over them and covered the two a little too much? Any way I watered til it ran out the bottom with my root hormone water. I lowered one light a little since they are shorter than the bigger plants.
My one month old plants are starting to smell like marijuana for the first time just today. My soil is foxfarm happy frog with a small amount of extra perlite

Ok I was missing something? I was not advised to out root hormones on seedlings only clones...hope I didn't screw up. I put my taskenti seedlings in cups but watered too fast and the soil kind of washed over them I hope they will come out. I will wet soil then place seedlings in next time. Also using hydrogen peroxide spray but I need to dilute it probably??

Yr Lebs are looking good.

I grew a Leb landrace*Grape Ape hybrid last year outdoors. The Leb leaning pheno was a great plant, really early flowering, big fluffy buds.
Hope you have good luck with your grow.

Grow on!

Yr Lebs are looking good.

I grew a Leb landrace*Grape Ape hybrid last year outdoors. The Leb leaning pheno was a great plant, really early flowering, big fluffy buds.
Hope you have good luck with your grow.

Grow on!
Well thank you. I have high hopes or hopes of high...what was it like to grow the hybrid? Im in oklahoma and the vagaries of our weather are well known...im a little concerned but have started putting a clear roof in the shed out back for a green house. Its facing north and im considering using the visqueen i laready have. The polycarb is so expensive and fragile and brittle. I may just stretch the 6 mik plastic over and staple. Havent made up my mind. Also think i may attempt a couple of clones from these plants. Looka like they are getting ready to flower?

Subbed up for this one. Newb here, so I'll pull up a chair.... I am just now germing some bag seeds for a summer indoor grow. Wishing you a comfortable and HIGH growing adventure.....

Back
Top Bottom