In Bondage in wisconsin

annamae420

:geek::geek::geek: I am on parole and can't smoke again till 2014, I stumbled onto this site while doing research for a paper for college, but am very happy with what i have found here! Thanks for making me feel welcome, and for posting so much information on cannabis and helping me provide info to further the cause of legalization in the USA!

sorry to hear about your not being able to smoke, but at least you're free to talk about it. It will make the day you can smoke again that much better. Hang in there, and welcome to 420! We have all the info about Cannabis you could ever dream of.

Hope your stay is a long one. Welcome to the family :bong:

Wassup annamae? :welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. I know probation must suck as I am out on bail after growing 420% Legit and getting busted. I know everything is going to work out for you and stay in College you will never regret this. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Anna, is it possible for you to move to a state that has MMJ and get a card???

I do not know how they can restrict someone from having legal medicine.

:geek::geek::geek: I am on parole and can't smoke again till 2014, I stumbled onto this site while doing research for a paper for college, but am very happy with what i have found here! Thanks for making me feel welcome, and for posting so much information on cannabis and helping me provide info to further the cause of legalization in the USA!

Perhaps activism can be your legal high for the moment, we need more activism all across the state!

Back
Top Bottom