Increasing trichomes and growth

having more blue light or veg light durring bloom helps. i went from a standard high output hps bulb to the eye horti super hps and can tell that that 30% more light in the blue area makes a huge difference.

another thing ive come across for the people who use advanced nutes.ill know more about the tric growth in another week or so but, for thoes of you who use big bud next time you go to buy more replace it with kushy kush. ive been useing kk instead of bb durring this flowering period and can tell a big diffrence in these early weeks my buds in weeks 2-3 look like how they should in the start of week 4. and no im not useing it on a kush strain right now. its being used on my dinafem blue widow. im waiting another 2 weeks befor i start to clone my new addition th seeds mk ultra :) thats og x g13.

my plants are 4 weeks into the flowering phase and no buds have appeared it has the pre-flowers and i can tell its straight up female can anyone tell me if this is normal

depends on the strain once the flowers start turning from white to amber at least 2 thirds then your ready or very close your plants will also tell you once you know what to look for there are all kinds of strains out there that are mould resistant and dont forget hydrogen peroxide 35%food grade is also a natural mould inhibitor peace bro

soo since were talking about yield and growth, how do you guys trim your plants in the flower stage?? do you tend to let them do what they want and remove the dead leaves as they grow, or do you keep trimming them the same way in veg?? ie keep fimming,topping, etc??

soo since were talking about yield and growth, how do you guys trim your plants in the flower stage?? do you tend to let them do what they want and remove the dead leaves as they grow, or do you keep trimming them the same way in veg?? ie keep fimming,topping, etc??

Most growers do NOT trim, Top or Fim in Flowering, only in early VEG.

I only remove DEAD leaves in Flowering.

its true sativa,s take a lot longer arjan haze #1 takes 14 - 15 weeks indoors but what a christmas tree you get back in return 9ft tall buds as thick and long as your arms:yummy:

its true sativa,s take a lot longer arjan haze #1 takes 14 - 15 weeks indoors but what a christmas tree you get back in return 9ft tall buds as thick and long as your arms:yummy:

Will deff make sure my plants i plan on growing are indica dominant. what wuld be the ratio that an indoor grower should seek as far as indica to sativa? Temps should be no higher then 85, and im aiming for that in the room I plan on using, in tent i would like 75 possibly lower.Any ideas on how to keep RH low in a tent?. I have a super eye horti as well and nice comment bout the kandy kush. Hope it is not more expensive than the BB.:nicethread::peace:

Back
Top Bottom