Increasing trichomes and growth

Thanks for the info roseman :bravo:

good thread man Ive also seen it before in an earpier thread but I m keeping it in mind for my buds next grow I would like to see if its poossible too improve on his last one 50 critical mass clones man the taste the buzz and best of all the yield big huge giagantic donkey dicks monsters dont use a vaporizer I cant function at all Im like a zombie oh what a feeling try this one out bro you wont be dissapionted reps peace bro

almost done with my first grow and thank god i looked at this thread..ur the reason i have a plant healthy and massive.. now i just need it to be potent!! thanks bro

Thank U All so much for ur replies, as this info will be very helpful!

A couple more ?s.

(1)I've noticed that the lower bud branches on my plants produce more trchomes than the top buds?even turning white on some of the fan lvs.

(2)I also grow outdrs in summer @ 9000' Rocky Mtns, any suggestions for more trichomes? Last summer was my 1st and I had to finish indrs because of short growing season. Some plants 5-6' tall very large buds, but trichomes were not really abundant. I water when dry and fertilize 1 time per week.

Any suggestions?

Late reply to this old thread, just in case anyone new is browsing. I do all these to increase resin and taste. I also like to give them cold water for the final drink then let them dry out to the point of 0 percent moisture before cutting them down. Anything that safely stresses the plant should make it gunk up.

subbed

I know this is a very old thread and probably won't get a response, but I'm going to ask anyway.
How do you get your humidity that low when the ventilation fan is constantly drawing in outside air (into my tent)? I have put a heavy duty dehumidifier product in it and it seems to do nothing because it draws in so much room air that has high humidity.

Back
Top Bottom