indica vs. sativa

juicyj

when u switch to 12 12 are both indica and sativa goin to stretch? like people say they may double their size. does this go for indica? i just got some white widow is it gunna stretch??:hmmmm: replies much thanx

Doubling their size during flowering is not streching bro, its part of the normal life cycle of a plant. Sativas can also triple their size. Most strains out there are hybrids and you just have to read the description to know its growing characteristics. Outdoor strains grow real tall, indoors are shorter.

ur alot of fuckin info man i luv it! but do u no anything bout white widow?

Just cruzin when I read this thread, jumped on the link to your WW pics. Showoff:cheesygrinsmiley: I was feelng pretty good about my buds, now at the same age (starting the 4th week), I posted on Monday, now I'm eating humble pie. Mind if I ask what type of lighting your using for the flowering cycle? Thanks in advance from a first timer.

p.s. I believe my plants a sativa strain....bag seed plant.

Is a Gro-Lux 400w (Sylvania) dual spectrum any good to grow an Ice variety? Noticed the 1000w lamp you specified. Absolutely lovely tho'.......:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom