Indoor Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush Nov 17

ty sorry been so long getting back into growing again indoors this year looking at grabbing a marshydro light to try out like the: MARS HYDRO TSW 2000W Led Grow Light. btw i found out i love bbk for relaxation anxiety ptsd fixer.
If that's the sort of result you need from your smoke mate try mephisto ripleys og auto. I get really bad anxiety at times and that's the best one I've found for it.
It's a bit heavy if you hit it hard but at low doses it sorted my anxiety out almost instantly. Few puffs, 5 minutes, sorted!
Miracle strain!

i live on the east coast super pain to get beans recreation is legal along with medical but this sate is being a pin in the ars about getting shops up n selling quality seeds. here in maine that is. but ya i will keep me eyes peeled i just had ordered my beans for next year already.

i live on the east coast super pain to get beans recreation is legal along with medical but this sate is being a pin in the ars about getting shops up n selling quality seeds. here in maine that is. but ya i will keep me eyes peeled i just had ordered my beans for next year already.
This baffles me mate. I'm UK where its officially illegal (our cops don't care much though :)) and we can get literally anything sent pretty safely through the post. Go figure lol

@Jinxed did you use CS on an autoflower then used the pollen to pollinate a different auto to produce auto seeds?

Back
Top Bottom