Indoor grow major bug problem

RRolex215

Hi 420 members,

I am in need of advise on what I should do with the pest problem I have.
To start with Thrip, Spider Mites an Aphids. I have tried using insecticidial soaps, things seems to have worsen.
this is in my flowering room, I am 5 days away from harvest on 3 plants. I've looked under a jewelers loupe and I see the webbing on my colas, see the mites moving about. I have put together a pepper spray! A do or don't? I have other plants going in the room as well, so I need to get rid of these pest! Do I add Ladybugs to garden as a natural pesticide?

Plz help

Bummer. You need to clear out plants and fumigate big time like ground zero quarantine style. If you don't mind smoking mites and webs you can wash the buds off decently with hydrogen peroxide. But IMO you should plan for a hiatus in your growing and get a professional exterminator asap. Or at least one of those bug bombs.

Thnks m8 4 the info, I agree.. Time to fumigate .. Still have 9 plants in that room tho. Smh.. I will invest in a large tent... You say wash off with peroxide...today is harvest for 3/9 plants... My ladybugs arrived yesterday , hold off on using them?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes my wife told me that someone she used to trim for had mites something horrible and she would have them wash the buds off with hydrogen peroxide when they trimmed em. But yeah just gotta plan for a good time to stop growing if only for a couple days to fumigate.

Thanks again.. Will try this method when I trim later today... Then shut down grow when the others are finished... I've treated my veg area with neem oil.. Will apply this for now on in my grow!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom