Indosmoke-firstgrow/bagseed09

noticed 2 things this morning
1, a plant has a yellowish brown spot on a leaf
2, another plants bottom leaves r yellowing out..

1-probably hotspot burned
2-likely Nitrogen def.

Need pics to tell for sure. But remember, they are probably shocked from the transplant. Post some pics and we'll be able to tell.

cameras not working but it does not look like 2 big of a deal.. could already be recovering... ill have pics up 2morrow

?- when i use the ff grow big how do i distribute it to the plants.. how much per plant.. and how often

btw my timers fixed and the plants are on 18/6

i want to put them in flowering as soon as possible due to time, i know i still have a while to go but is there anyway to speed up the veg stage?

thanks for everyones help so far
time to go watch some sportscenter, smoke a blunt, and pass out:ganjamon:

Indo,

There is no way to "speed up" the veg cycle as such, but the length of time you veg your plants is entirely up to you. There are a couple of current 12/12 grow journals going you might want to look in on. Certain strains are better suited for a 12/12 grow than others, and since you are growing with unknown genetics, I would veg for at least 30 days...more if you can stand it. The hardest part of all this is the waiting...lol.

camera is still not connecting, im working on it..
bottom set of leaves on 2 plants is really starting to yellow out....
other than that they look like theyre lovin the ff soil

everythings going perfect, will have pictures updated shortly.
i left my place on monday night and won't be back till thurday night.
my girls are alright without water until then right?
i gave them a good feeding and made sure the lights were up high enough so the girls wouldnt touch them.
am i alright?

everythings going perfect, will have pictures updated shortly.
i left my place on monday night and won't be back till thurday night.
my girls are alright without water until then right?
i gave them a good feeding and made sure the lights were up high enough so the girls wouldnt touch them.
am i alright?

looking foward to the update...you should be fine for 3 days...not much more though...plants tend to stretch when the lights are left high, but I think you'll be fine.

alright heres a photo update, so far le bitches are lookin excellent
i got the fox farm ferts, big grow, big bloom and tiger bloom
Photo_332.jpg

Photo_322.jpg

Photo_401.jpg

couldnt get pics of all of them due to spacing but i will soon. in the next day or 2 i am going to put them into flowering due to the time i have and number of plants. i'm on day 29 of veggin.:bong:

went to home depot and bought
2 63 watt (300 watt equiv CFLS)
4 23 watt (100 watt equiv CFLS)
and a full 100 watt CFL from my friend w hood
all 2700 k
offically flowering now

any suggestions or ideas?
btw the shit stalk plant you see is my fiends. he asked me if i could take care of it. it has 1 main cola and a couple small buds towards the bottom, almost all the leaves are dying. didnt give it nutes and it is growing in cow shit. no way it could affect mine is there?
Photo_451.jpg

Photo_49.jpg

the flower room isnt great so i plan on enhancing it once i get the girls and get the other plant outta there.

also im planning on moving the pots closer because i feel like they are to spread out and my grow space should be smaller.
the plants can be touching yes or no?
good idea?
i have 2 fans in there but how should they be set up? should i get more?
any other ideas would be dope

Many people mix spectrum's during flowering and many HPS bulbs that are used for flowering include at least some blue spectrum to keep the plant's bushier. I would say if you have them use them. Try not to overpower as the lower spectrum reds need to be the majority of the light source but 1 or 2 of your veg lights probably would not hurt things in my opinion.:grinjoint: Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom