Inducing flowering with 12/12

Hi Mike, you’ll run into a couple opinions on it. Some start counting from the first day of the 12/12 schedule, some wait until they see the first pistils, which is usually about a week or so after flipping the lights. It’s all about preference.

just finishing my 3rd grow. this time i started counting about 10 days after the flip when the tops had obvious flowers starting, not just pistils. tomorrow is harvest day and when i looked last night i had about 10% amber, so perfect for me. was white widow for 8 weeks. also they were from clones that had pistils all the way through veg.

Some say from day one from the switch 12/12, some say when you start to see pistols, I really don't think it matters there ready when there ready. Watching the trichromes, will tell you when its ready to chop.

Some say from day one from the switch 12/12, some say when you start to see pistols, I really don't think it matters there ready when there ready. Watching the trichromes, will tell you when its ready to chop.

It's not always that simple tho. I work a lot and there's no way in hell I'd be doing harvest on a work night whether they're done or not lol. I always plan harvest day weeks ahead of time and stick to it.

TODAY IS HARVEST DAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom