InSiDeThAvOiD/Orange Kush/2008

Sorry I didn't post Day 5 pictures but I had no batteries or money till today. Anyway here are Day 6 pictures they have grown bigger now :cool:

Plant 1
Day_6_-_Plant_1.JPG

Plant 2
Day_6_-_Plant_2.JPG

Plant 3
Day_6_-_Plant_3.JPG

I'll look into the Black Gold soil when I have the time.

I just added to my setup now I ordered a 25' roll of Omniflect:rollit:, a pound Fox Farm Beastie Blooms + Cha-Ching which I'll use when I know my plants are females, I'm not going to wastes it. I can't wait for that Omniflect!!!!

Is omniflect like mylar? The babies are lookin nice man, keep it up!

omniflect is like soup'd-up'd tin foil slightly more reflective than mylar and poly-film's but more tough and cleanable. It also is omni-reflective so you can wrap it round corner's and stuff like that. Works good and is semi-cheep. $30 for 25ft rolls. I plan on overcoming lumen problems with more lumen's but i'd use this as my reflective wrap if i needed to. Good call Mr.Void.

OK just for now I'll be posting in two day intervals until I figure out the sex of the plants. On plants 1 & 2 I saw some roots just poking out of the holes of the plastic cups they seemed clear. Also plants 1 & 2 are working on growing their second tier:grinjoint: I'm also using a box fan to blow on/ventilate my plants, I'm using the fan at least 3 feet away. Well here are my Day 10 pics.

Plant 1
Day_10_-_Plant_1.JPG

Plant 2
Day_10_-_Plant_2.JPG

Plant 3
Day_10_-_Plant_3.JPG

I know picture of plant 1 is cut off but I really don't care since the plant is still little.

Sorry I missed posting on Day 12 I had no batteries this camera eats them and its not very good for close ups. I'm going to buy a better camera soon when I get some more money. My supplies came in today I just have to get them now. I rasied my lights a few inches so that the plants don't become too compact.

Plant 1
Day_13_-_Plant_1.JPG

Day_13_-_Plant_1a.JPG

Plant 2
Day_13_-_Plant_2.JPG

Day_13_-_Plant_2a.JPG

Plant 3
Day_13_-_Plant_3.JPG

Day_13_-_Plant_3a.JPG

I noticed that the 3rd tier leaves are spitting out 5 fingers. I'm still hoping for all females:smokin:

Are you planning to bud these out as you say?
And the 3 gallon pots, I did not see drain holes in them. Are they present?

The drain is under that catch tray. There either four or eight hole's and the tray snaps to the bottom using four of the holes. I'm waiting on his light schedule too.

Cherma and nbk380 Im doing a 12/12 light cycle since the beginning of the grow. Well I now have the onmiflect setup in my closet and it looks sweet.

Onmiflect setup
Grow_Setup_Omniflect.JPG

Plant 1
Day_15_-_Plant_1.JPG

Day_15_-_Plant_1a.JPG

Plant 2
Day_15_-_Plant_2.JPG

Day_15_-_Plant_2a.JPG

Plant 3
Day_15_-_Plant_3.JPG

Day_15_-_Plant_3a.JPG

I also noticed that plant 1 + 2 had a few roots poking out of the holes of the plastic cups. Im not worried just yet not until I see lots more poking out. I really don't want to transplant the plants yet until I know what sex they are. Peace out everyone:ganjamon:

Sorry for the late post I've been busy lately. Well my plants are getting even bigger I'm still waiting on the sex of the plant. Also since I added a small amount 3% Hydrogen Peroxide with it's food when I watered it I noticed the plant looking stronger if that makes any sense. Well here are my Day 19 pics.

Plant 1
Day_19_-_Plant_1.jpg

Day_19_-_Plant_1a.jpg

Plant 2
Day_19_-_Plant_2.jpg

Day_19_-_Plant_2a.jpg

Plant 3
Day_19_-_Plant_3.jpg

Day_19_-_Plant_3a.jpg

Peace out everyone and get :roorrip:

OK today I killed off plant 1 because it turned to a male and plant 2 is a female I found some pistils so I at least have one female and I'm still waiting for plant 3.

Yeah that omniflect is sweet I still have a lot left I'm trying to design a roof reflector using the omniflect to bounce light back down. Well four20friend I guessing my temp is between the 70F-75F degrees. I also have a box fan pointing into the closet to circulate fresh air which I guess keeps in in the low 70's (a little cooler in the winter).

hey insidethevoid man, ;) Im growing my own too, i have also a journal here my first grow: durban poison, big bud and some freebies. Anyhow...I just want to ask you about your early sexing? how do I do that? im on day 13 now, should i just go 12/12 and il see the sex sooner? :peace:

Yep, Looks like a "Kane" (Male) in Hawaiian to me. Good to hear 2 " Wahines" (Females). I do not see their pistals showing yet. Also, plant them in the containers as soon as you can, since you chose to do a 12/12, and bud immediately out the plants. The more root space you can give them for this, the better they will turn out. I am not a firm believer in the 12/12 immediate method as a practice.

Well I transplanted both female plants 2 and 3 into 5 gallon containers and they are in the droop state atm. I'll post some pics tommorrow of the plants and the pistils too. I'm going to add 4 27watt CFLs to a power strip mounted to the wall for more light on the sides I'll show pics of the setup once I get it going. I also just started using the Beastie Bloomz I added 1/4 of a teaspoon to 1 gallon so not to burn the plants. Should I flush out the soil everytime I use the Beastie Bloomz and if so how long should I wait to flush it out. Also to answer your question Cherma my room temp is around 70F degrees with the lights it makes it around 75F degrees saving alittle on heating use. Action1 The MG is not that bad its soil and I use a lot of perlite to air it out a bit. Katayama by the 13th or 14th day I took two hours of daylight away and added to a longer night cycle of 13-14 hours of darkness and you won't see anything until the fourth tier of the plant developes more. I have to get some cardboard to design my canopy it'll take me awhile.

Back
Top Bottom