Introduction

selina

420 Member
I have already introduced myself but am having trouble figuring out this forum and how to post questions and see replys. I am a non-smoker and 1st time grower. I bought Crown Royal seeds and got 100% germination. 4 Leaf stage under lights. I want to know how best to fertilize. No store here has proper marajuana fertilizers. Where can I get the right stuff and what should that be. I hope someone sees this and I am able to get the replys.

I see you have multiple threads , try and keep everything in one place . As I suggested, start a journal after you have 50 post maybe ? Can’t remember but that doesn’t take long . Maybe a half day lol
That way people can assist you
Check out Mega Crop . Lots of folks use this stuff

Hello @selina and welcome to 420. It's a pleasure to have you join us.

Congrats on the germination. Do you have any kind of stores around you that carries garden fertilizers?

We do have a few wonderful sponsors that have great fertilizers. Sierra Natural Science, Blue Planet Nutrients, MegaCrop, and GeoFlora Nutrients, just to name a few.

Cannabis can be grown with regular garden nutrients, if that is all that is available.

I have already introduced myself but am having trouble figuring out this forum and how to post questions and see replys. I am a non-smoker and 1st time grower. I bought Crown Royal seeds and got 100% germination. 4 Leaf stage under lights. I want to know how best to fertilize. No store here has proper marajuana fertilizers. Where can I get the right stuff and what should that be. I hope someone sees this and I am able to get the replys.
Welcome to 420.

Back
Top Bottom