IS it just me

NuGGeT_VL

:hmmmm:is it just me or when i am really high i feel like i get super sonic hearing or a real good sense of smell i was wondering dose anybody else have the ablity to hear or smell or do anything u cant do when ur sober or am i just too high....:bong:

i think when im high im sober, and when im sober i feel more high. i dunno y, its weird, yea but anyway there was just a thread like this, check it out

when i'm stoned my taste is x10.....but thats cause i probaly have the munchies....

my hearing makes me paranoid as fuck

yeah I can hear better after I smoke, and since lights and colors look more crisp after smoking I can temporarily see better, or so it seems. Cannabis kicks ass!

My hearing definatly seems improved, after I smoke I can hear people coming down the trail nearby and it freaks me out.

I said it once, I think marijuana is improving my eyesight, my prescription has gone down since I started smoking

HappyOneHit said:
My hearing definatly seems improved, after I smoke I can hear people coming down the trail nearby and it freaks me out.

I said it once, I think marijuana is improving my eyesight, my prescription has gone down since I started smoking

I was just saying the other day how I think my eyes are getting better. I've been smoking a lot the past year too. I never even put 2 and 2 together, but that's interesting.

yes I think pot makes me hear things a lot better. Heh, I was just smoking and the tornado sirens scared the hell outta me for sec, but it's the 1st wed of the month.

CustomMX6 said:
^ Maybe we can use that to get it legalized lol
lol....:laughtwo: .. i can see that go into the eye doctors and instead of glasses and contacs everywere theres like buds allover the place and he keeps the real dank shit under a locked glass counter i would love that :allgood:

happykid said:
I was just saying the other day how I think my eyes are getting better. I've been smoking a lot the past year too. I never even put 2 and 2 together, but that's interesting.
Yeah, I slowly noticed it,my contacts are actually begining to bother me, good thing my doctor gave me a weaker prescription. Maybe I should buy an ounce and really smoke up one day, emerging from the smoke with perfect 20/20 all over again lol.

When im high im pretty sure i concentrate on everything I look at, Hear, Smell, and Taste.

I mean I got really high and i swore i could hear everyone walking no lie.

So im guessing its possible.

yeah when im high. i can hear really good. like footsteps and doors closing. it makes me paranoid. when im smoking in my dorm room. but its awesome when ur out in the woods or outside. and just chillin.. you can be silent and listen to everything going on.. we were staring at a woodpecker for like hours. or it seemed. but weed definetly heightens your senses....

yeah i think it exagerates everything its pretty cool.

Maybe it's because we cant think right so all of our power going into thinking goes into our other sences?

Just a though.

Kirkatizer said:
Maybe it's because we cant think right so all of our power going into thinking goes into our other sences?

Just a though.
lol, a theory, though I don't think if you completetly removed a persons ability to think they'd be able to see, hear, taste, smell, and feel better.

Back
Top Bottom