Is It OK If The Girls See Actual Sunlight From An Indoor Grow?

Papa Stirnz

Was flushing my plants b4 transitioning them from veg to bloom. I decided to do them outside. Was wondering if the 1-2 hours of exposure to the sun was potentially harmful or just exposure to the outside elements could hurt them.

I did this alot before I bought hydro tables (even for my organic plants just to make flushing easier) and set up trellising. Biggest problem I had was with wind, but on a nice day, it's great to be doing work outside that was meant to be done outside in the first place!

I will say that non-organic plants are much more susceptible to pests and diseases. So probably not a great thing for hydro plants to be brought outside alot without special care and attention unless you are close to harvest. I find spider mites and PM on plants around my house constantly in the summer (esp on the pine trees). Even seen a plant in my yard being completely eaten by aphids once. Scary world, the outside is, for a hydro plant.

Was flushing my plants b4 transitioning them from veg to bloom. I decided to do them outside. Was wondering if the 1-2 hours of exposure to the sun was potentially harmful or just exposure to the outside elements could hurt them.
Save some cash and keep them in the sun as much as you dare?? ..6-8 hours a day will make a huge difference

Back
Top Bottom