Is she ready?

Leeham

Pretty much what title says. I cut her sister down today, but she had none of these new white pastils I dunno if I should leave it a bit longer and see if they turn orange, or just bite it and do it now. Any thoughts?
420-magazine-mobile1650667791.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1298601849.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040583429.jpg
420-magazine-mobile868739767.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427555972.jpg

Pretty much what title says. I cut her sister down today, but she had none of these new white pastils I dunno if I should leave it a bit longer and see if they turn orange, or just bite it and do it now. Any thoughts?
420-magazine-mobile1650667791.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1298601849.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040583429.jpg
420-magazine-mobile868739767.jpg
420-magazine-mobile427555972.jpg
She looks like she is foxtailing a bit. Try and check the trichomes to see if they are all cloudy otherwise you may pick too early. How many weeks of flower and what is the strain . What is the breeders flowering time.

She looks like she is foxtailing a bit. Try and check the trichomes to see if they are all cloudy otherwise you may pick too early. How many weeks of flower and what is the strain . What is the breeders flowering time.

Hey man, I think she is foxtailing, I dunno why tho; her sister didn't, and they're the same seeds from the same supplier.
She's sensi seed's skunk #1, and she's been in flower for nearly 8 weeks now. Website says 45-50 days, so I'm past that now.
There was a point that I thought she was 95% ready and I was just waiting for her to dry out so I could cut her down, but then all of these new white pastils appeared, so I watered her again and was gunna wait for them to turn, but more kept coming.
I can't get a hold of a jewellers loop, outside of two weeks on eBay, I guess I really should have thought ahead :(

Hey man, I think she is foxtailing, I dunno why tho; her sister didn't, and they're the same seeds from the same supplier.
She's sensi seed's skunk #1, and she's been in flower for nearly 8 weeks now. Website says 45-50 days, so I'm past that now.
There was a point that I thought she was 95% ready and I was just waiting for her to dry out so I could cut her down, but then all of these new white pastils appeared, so I watered her again and was gunna wait for them to turn, but more kept coming.
I can't get a hold of a jewellers loop, outside of two weeks on eBay, I guess I really should have thought ahead :(

I've seen landrace strains going 14-15 weeks and not have a single orange hair, but cloudy trichs. Probably just a genetic thing it does appear to be starting to fox tail. Either way she's close

Back
Top Bottom