Is there a difference?

Blessed79

Hello everyone :)

I have a problem with smoking weed,it makes me so dizzy I get sick.
but I have heard that edibles have a different effect then smoking.

I have a lot of back and belly pain and I really would rather use weed then pain pills for the pain,but I don't want to get sick so I was just wondering if there indeed was a difference between smoking and eating it,and what the difference was?

also for someone with a very low Tolerance to the stuff how much should I eat at first?

oh and 1 more question lol...is there anyway to make a good edible with just 1 bud?...that way if it don't work for me I don't waste a bunch.

thank you all in advance and God Bless

Well to me, there isn't much of a difference. Then again I have a very high tolerance for the stuff.( I smoke and eat it everyday) But I would also like to know how much you smoke at a time in order to get so sick and dizzy :p

I have not smoked in years...but back then some times it was just 1 hit other times I could tolerate 3-5 hits I think it all depended on what I was smoking,if I smoked just my friends leaf I was alright with a few hits but if it was Bud 1 hit usually got me sick

Well you can try the edibles and one hit was all it took? I started smoking when I was 11 and usually smoked several joints at a time...But are you sure you just don't get really light headed? It happened when I was 12 and was smoking some Cali Red

no it made me really Dizzy and I usually ended up on the bathroom floor for a few hours.
and I smoked for 4 months and it was always a hit and miss thing,either I was fine or I got sick,like I said I think it all depended on what I smoked

Oh. Well I guess it's just your tolerance level. Well I really think eating it may help and make it a better high for you. Especially since you get so sick from smoking it. Hope any of this helped lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've found that I need to use both methods. I have wondered about the difference / benefits of smoking it vs ingesting it. I know if I make no bake cookies, it takes care of the physical pain. I also have chronic insomnia so at bed time, I will take 3-5 puffs off my dugout and it quiets the worrisome thoughts that keep me awake. I have a difficult time forming a thought after a couple puffs, so the regime has been working for me. I enjoy researching the benefits so I am trying to find out what the differences are with either ingesting the bud or smoking it. I can't believe they have the same effect, so to speak. One brings on a body relaxation and smoking (for me) brings on the head / mind relaxation. If anyone has info on the subject, I would love to hear your thoughts! Peace Out! BuzzyB

Back
Top Bottom