Is this nutrient burn?

Yooter12

I've been growing these guys for about 4 months, and I'm starting to notice the leaves turning yellow and dying. I removed several dead/dying leaves before taking the photos so there were more dead/yellow ones on the plants. I was wondering if they were suffering from nutrient burn before adding any nutrients to the water. I've started to notice a slow down in growth, and was gonna add some nutrients to help spur growth because I want UGE nugs. If you can help me please do, Im new to this and are trying to learn. Also if I posted in the wrong spot Im sorry this is my first post.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    562.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    604.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    648.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    594 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    544.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    539.7 KB · Views: 107
:welcome: to the forum...

Did the yellow start at the tips, and move towards the stem? Following that, the tips start drying out. That's usually nutrient burn. If the just turn yellow it's usually a nutrient deficiency.

We need more information to better help you. The suggested format is:
Strain: Crop King Seeds - Crown Royale
# of Plants: 4
Grow Type: Indoor
Grow Stage: Vegetative
Container Size: 77l / 3.8 US gal caged grow bags
Lights: King X6 Dimmable 1800W COB LED Grow Light (300W from wall max)
Nutrients: GH Flora Trio and Supplements at 30% label strength
Medium: 70% coco / 30% perlite
Water Source: RO (from well)
PPM: not measured
pH: 5.8 ±0.03
Solution Temperature: 25°C / 77°F
Grow Room: Tent 2'x 4'x 7'
Temperature: 25°C / 77°F
RH: 40%
Pests: None

what type of lighting do you have and how far away is the light?

what size pots are you using?

what is your water ph'd at?

In order for any of us to give you any type of accuracy in a diagnosis please look down below in my signature at the link to " how do ask for grow support". Then list all of the things that we are missing for information and perhaps we can get somewhere.

I've been growing these guys for about 4 months, and I'm starting to notice the leaves turning yellow and dying. I removed several dead/dying leaves before taking the photos so there were more dead/yellow ones on the plants. I was wondering if they were suffering from nutrient burn before adding any nutrients to the water. I've started to notice a slow down in growth, and was gonna add some nutrients to help spur growth because I want UGE nugs. If you can help me please do, Im new to this and are trying to learn. Also if I posted in the wrong spot Im sorry this is my first post.
When you list all of the missing information we may be able to help you out. I do want to add though that I believe you may be overly optimistic on huge nugs from this plant.

Back
Top Bottom