It's Amazing What You Can Do With Hemp -> add something to the list

Re: New Hemp Fiber Speakers

Who didn't own a 72 camino? lol I had one too. Spent a pretty sum fixing it up. 350 bored 60 over. Ported, polished. Hearst v-gate with a muncie 4 speed. It would get the front tires off the ground with a little weight in the back.lol
Damn uzer. You've done it again.:cheesygrinsmiley: You got me tripping down memory lane.lol

Yeah me too! I had a 65 Mustang, 289HP, Holley 4bbl, posi-rear, chromed out, mag wheels, baby blue metal flake paint with black stripes. It was my very first engine rebuild too. I bought the manual (my husband at the time refused to work on fords) called the parts house and they delivered all I needed. Took it apart on my front lawn, laid it all out, fixed her up and voila! Man I miss that car. It was sweet! I miss my old '69 Chevy Stepside too. They should make em like they used to!

I found a place for Hemp fabrics to make anything from wedding dresses to duffel bags and everything in between. Dharma Trading Co. Pricing isnt bad either and they carry good quality fabric. So if you know someone who sews, this would be a good place to start re-doing your wardrobe. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Hemp Face Wash

I know about the hemp stuff but do they sell hemp face wash or am I crazy to event think theres one out there. :smokin:

Go here Global Hemp It is also a 420 Girls Sponsor. They have a list of links of health and beauty products plus some of their own to help you find what you need.

:smokin:

I love you guys for supporting Hemp.For 12 years Ive been livin the hemp life. Ive been makin a livin making hemp jewerly,not just simple shit I reeeally get into it.Ive taught myself every kind of knots and go all super complicated mixing shit up and only useing great hand blown beads or silver keltic beads.I also buy most my clothes through Eco Lution.I have a great Hemp Jean Jacket from them,I put a4:20 patch on it and everywere I go Heads notice it. I freakin love the plant,and am glad you guys do to.

Back
Top Bottom