J9BLACK's 1st Grow Ever: Phototron Pro/Grow Tent/Cloning

J9BLACK

I am a family man and medical cannabis patient.

OK, the Phototron Pro is on it's way. I also have ordered WW Feminized seeds, and a bunch of seeds whose quality and/or gender and/or strain is unknown.

I plan on raising two WW mothers in the Pho-Pro, re-blooming at least twice, and cutting clones for planting in soil in a 40 cubic foot grow tent. I have ordered vent fans, duct work, variable speed fan controller, warm mist humidifier, carbon dioxide generator, and various gauges including wireless environmental reporting. My light will be a 400 watt MH until flowering, and then I will use HPS for flowering--dialing up the darkness beyond 12/12 for the final two weeks.

I am thinking if I manage the mothers correctly, I can build up a rolling cache of medicine and I can be my own permanent provider.

I would like to get one of the mothers pregnant to produce more WW seed for future mothers in the Pho-Pro. At some point I'd need to get a genuine WW male, but not sure how to proceed on this.

The Pho-Pro will be in my office and I am thinking of setting up a time lapse movie. That covers it.

I'll keep track in a grow journal and would welcome any positive, experienced input. Negativity or insults of my Phototron are not welcome.

Back
Top Bottom