Jack Herer - Indoor - Soil

WP_20140508_002.jpg
WP_20140508_005.jpg
WP_20140508_006.jpg

Day 66, flowering 32.

Well I knew things were going to well. I torched the top of the plant. Never really adjusted the light to account for the last couple inches. It also appears the yellowing lower leaves I wasn't worried about is a problem after all. Looks like I'm running low on mag. So I hit her with some Epsom salt. I really don't think the top leaves are connect to the lower mag problem but I can't rule that out as of yet. On the bright side the buds are already starting to fill in the node space on the cola. Hopefully, I can get ahead of the mag problem and still get some fat nugs.

WP_20140515_001.jpg
WP_20140515_006.jpg
WP_20140515_002.jpg
WP_20140515_005.jpg

Day 74, flowering 40.

So the possible Mg deficiency has not spread, although, all damaged areas remain. Had to trim off the tip of one of the lower leaves because it got a little dried out and crunchy. This soil is pretty old so I knew running low on trace elements using Alaskan brand fertilizers was a possibility. I'll be a little more pro active next time. After reading a lot of threads on here I about had myself convinced it was a pH problem. The fact that the soil was almost bone dry and the way it instantly stopped the damage from spreading after the Epsom salt was added has me thinking I was just running low.

So from what other grow journals I could find on the web growing the same strain from the same seed company these girls seem to mature in the 60-70 day range. So I expect the calyx to start swelling in the next week, week and half. Then another 2 weeks or so tell I chop.

WP_20140522_005.jpg
IMAG06847.jpg
IMAG06829.jpg

Day 81, flowering 47.

Calyx are swelling and she is really starting to add weight. In the room right now trying to tie her up. She is so top heavy she's starting to lean.

Not giving her any more nutrients. Just straight water from here on out. Wish I had a better camera. Starting to get pretty frosty. It has a spicy pineapple scent right now. Was hoping to get around an ounce off the one plant.....we will see.

Trimmed up the bottom a little bit. Should have did it sooner I suppose.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom