Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Flowering: Day 50

02/07/2015

This test is drawing to a close. As the last daily pictures show, there is very little change in four days, and all of the pistils are now receding. I will be posting Microscope pics of triches to be able to tell when to harvest. I want to see lots of amber on these, and very little clear at all... Yep, I'm going for a more sedative effect on this grow.

might just be ebbing, give em a wee while longer, they might have a last minute weight gain.

would love to see pics of the biggest buds, and the frostiest.

Dear 420Magazine Family:

Due to circumstances beyond my control, this journal will now be closed. I do not wish to cause anyone any trouble and I will not take part in causing heartache to anyone else. I am embarrassed beyond belief, and I would like to apologize to anyone that has endured anything arising from decisions made because of my journals. I had no knowledge of, nor do I condone the conduct of the owners and/or management of Intelligent Gro toward the various members of this community.

Please accept my humblest and deepest apologies.

For further information on the failure of the lights, and what was done, please contact me personally.

Back
Top Bottom