Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

re: Icemud's Intelligent Gro 2 LED Grow With V-Scrog - Going for 1lb & Beyond!

:bigtoke:

I have not grown any under HPS, but all the strains I been growing under LED seemed to finish sooner then I was expecting from seed info, but that not scientific at all so, take it for what it is :)

And yes I am really toking it up LOL.

Hey everyone!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Today would make day 73 of Flowering, and the Black Cherry Cola's were harvested last night/today.

IMG_0004235.JPG
IMG_0005230.JPG
IMG_0006217.JPG
IMG_0007199.JPG
IMG_0008200.JPG
IMG_0009193.JPG
IMG_0010190.JPG
IMG_0011172.JPG
IMG_0012155.JPG
IMG_0013158.JPG

We had some extremely dry conditions over the past 3-4 days here in Socal, humidity down to 10-25% so drying of my mystery kushes went slightly faster than hoped for, but I was able to raise the drying room humidity quite significantly by putting wet rags hanging in the drying room as well. This worked amazing and I was able to keep the humidity around 50%.

So the Mystery Kush I believe is definitely a Bubba x OG or something with bubba in it, the smell and earthy taste give it away, plus the bud structure is just like my pre98's I grew a few grows ago.... I'm not a huge bubba fan, so I most likely will be culling this strain after this grow is all said and done with, and after I can sample the overall product. I did take a clone which is rooted and vegging now, but I have other strains I much would rather use in its space, so most likely this will be the last run of my Mystery OG/bubba. I also don't like having genetics I don't know the strain so it bothers me to keep somthing that is not my favorite, and doesnt' have a family tree ;)

So I weighed the 3 Mystery Kush's that I ran, and jarred them for curing. Here are the weights so far...

Mystery Kush 1: 44.4g
Mystery Kush 2: 58.5g
Mystery Kush 3: 64.4g

Total so far...168.8g

IMG_0003244.JPG

So looking back at my last grow running the Mystery Kush's (different grow style) I only got 1oz per plant... on average this grow with the exact same strain I got about 2oz per plant which is quite a significant increase for only adding 1/3 more light :) not shabby :) The Mystery Kush/Bubba nugs look very large, but don't weigh a lot as it is more of an airy strain (like bubba) and unlike OG kush. So for those huge nugs you saw me chop down, they shrunk significantly and the weight actually was under what I would have visually guessed. Either way the buds are coated with trichomes, smell amazing, and I quick dried a few samples and tried it and even with no drying time or cure, the buds were very very smooth, very sweet and earthy tasting, and packed a very intense cerebral high :) only to get better over the next 3 week cure :)

Its going to be really close as far as hitting the 1lb mark. I have only 1x hit over 1lb out of my tent I believe, so its been a challenge to get my yield numbers up. Obviously I am not a hydro farmer which typically makes for much larger yields, and I also don't use chemical fertz whiich typically take longer to be available for the plant so again I think I'm at a disadvantage in that aspect as far as huge yields, however I know my quality is amazing :) so not the biggest concern but definitely a personal grudge I hold with my grow area to produce over 1lb :) lol

So the Black Cherry Cola's came down last night. They were ready to go and really starting to turn purple. I found it very odd that a majority of the buds that were in the direct light under the LED's, had one side that was really purple, and the underside away from the lights was bright green. My guess is that the plant built up anthocyanins to help shield from maybe the UV so the tops turned more purple, but not for certain... either way they look amazingly beautiful :) and smell great! The buds are also rock hard and extremely dense so I think that these 2 plant may even top the total yield of my 3 mystery kush's significantly :) After trimmed the BCC were washed in a 2 part wash and hung to dry. Thankfully the humidity in the area has come back to normal so these will be dry probably by next weekend and ready for jars :)

My Harlequin I am going to give a few more days under the lights. She is ready, but I think giving an extra 2-3 days with all 3 Intelligent Gro lights on her might even induce more trichomes and maybe a little swell on the lower buds... :) Probably coming down tues or wednesday.

IMG_003570.JPG
IMG_003673.JPG
IMG_003769.JPG
IMG_003868.JPG
IMG_003963.JPG
IMG_004065.JPG
IMG_004156.JPG
IMG_004262.JPG
IMG_004358.JPG
IMG_004462.JPG
IMG_004560.JPG

So here are the photos for the 2 Black Cherry Cola's being harvested.

Plant 1:

IMG_0015150.JPG
IMG_0016140.JPG
IMG_0017139.JPG
IMG_0018140.JPG
IMG_0019133.JPG
IMG_0020129.JPG
IMG_0021123.JPG
IMG_0022117.JPG
IMG_0023112.JPG
IMG_0024103.JPG
IMG_0025112.JPG
IMG_002695.JPG
IMG_0027104.JPG
IMG_002896.JPG
IMG_002992.JPG
IMG_003092.JPG

Plant 1 continued....

IMG_003283.JPG
IMG_003380.JPG
IMG_003482.JPG

Plant 2:
IMG_004660.JPG
IMG_004760.JPG
IMG_004861.JPG
IMG_004964.JPG
IMG_005066.JPG
IMG_005151.JPG
IMG_005259.JPG
IMG_005355.JPG
IMG_005456.JPG
IMG_005553.JPG
IMG_005645.JPG
IMG_005741.JPG

Yeah bro, congrats
Awesome on that extra zip off the mysteries. Were those from clone or same seed stock? Only 1/3 more light doubles!

Then others are looking damn fine!
1 lb damn bro that's a club I want into=)

Looks Great Gratz Ice :bravo:

Congratulations on your harvest. Excited to see total weights, and gram ore watts!!

hello icemud I sent you friend request name of nughead but can't log in I was following you r mars II grow but cant find it could you ppoint me in the right direction please cheers.

Congrats on your harvest. :)

:goodjob::bravo: +reps. :volcano-smiley:

Great looking harvest, Icemud. congrats!!:)

Yeah bro, congrats
Awesome on that extra zip off the mysteries. Were those from clone or same seed stock? Only 1/3 more light doubles!

Then others are looking damn fine!
1 lb damn bro that's a club I want into=)

Great looking buds and congrats on your harvest.....looking forwaard to final numbers:):bravo::Namaste:

Looks Great Gratz Ice :bravo:

congrats mate , ive been watching video updates . thanks for sharing

Congratulations on your harvest. Excited to see total weights, and gram ore watts!!

Thank you Everyone for the Congrats and the love! Mucho appreciation for everyone who followed this grow and made it successfull :) I can't wait to try samples of the strains, I did try the mystery kush and its definitely more tasty and flavorful than last grow, and the BCC strain should be as well, as it smell much more pungent and fruity..

As soon as I get the final weights I will report them, as well as do a final conclusion.

as a slow but steady chant begins to rise throughout the crowd: Icemud!icemud!!icemud!!! growing in volume, and intensity with each passing scrog plant. Suddenly silence falls, and an ominous wail is heard... DRY YIELDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

=p it all looks lovely man, you keep knocking it out of the park. We are all with you, waiting for those totals ^.^

Also want to mention that i am getting slight purple on my buds as well. The strains I'm growing really don't have purple in their lineage.

Congratulations on your harvest! Have you grown any of the same genetics with other lights to evaluate the Foxtailing on the buds? If you have grown the same genetics with other lights have can you compare and evaluate the amount of Foxtailing on your buds at the same days of flower?

hello icemud I sent you friend request name of nughead but can't log in I was following you r mars II grow but cant find it could you ppoint me in the right direction please cheers.

You can find that journal in my signature below my post... 3rd one down titled "Icemud goes LED...." Just click the link and it will take you to that journal :)

Back
Top Bottom