Perpetual Feminized Autoflowers - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

the PAR chart seems to match up with icemud's real time results so I'm wondering if the lumen readings are also correct. if so that's awesome.

I'm also eager to see what you do with breeding this time around. I've been trying to grow some of your seeds for some time now lol.

Yeah Icemud went all out on his journal, and did a very detailed review of the Intelligent Gro LEDs.

I will be doing another seed feminizing during this journal, because I still have seeds for yet another strain.

:bravo::bravo:

awesome journal and looking forward to seeing the results/ findings as they are discovered...I love this plave :)

Just stopping by to see hows things are over here and to say WHAT UP!:high-five:

Thanks for always checking things out buddy. I'm just getting started on my long term grow plan.

At this point I'm growing out the various strains I've feminized to help me decide what's worthwhile.

I'm going to be looking at flavor, and yields of these first trays. To help me decide those long term plans.

I've always wondered why a cigarette smoker get so brand loyal,

but a cannabis smoker needs so much variety in flavor? Any ideas? :)

It's because cigarettes were created by man to profit from the self destruction of another man. If you stay loyal to your brand until death that is a win in the tobacco books.

Now marijuana was cultivated to cure, enlighten and overall benefit the society harvesting it with either its wonderful flowers or the abundance of fiber it provides so the more flavors the merrier. Competition of who can make the best medicine for different purposes

Thanks for always checking things out buddy. I'm just getting started on my long term grow plan.

At this point I'm growing out the various strains I've feminized to help me decide what's worthwhile.

I'm going to be looking at flavor, and yields of these first trays. To help me decide those long term plans.

I've always wondered why a cigarette smoker get so brand loyal,

but a cannabis smoker needs so much variety in flavor? Any ideas? :)

my pleasure Toke!
im largely in the same boat with the start of the long term plan only im currently sorting through some photoperiod strains but plan to get back to making some fem seeds with CS once I get this ironed out. I still have about 12 or so seeds from my last harvest of auto seeds with the CS that I made when I started learning how from you.

as a previous cig smoker of several years(quit 12/30/13!!!:cheer::cheer: after 12 years or so) 2 things came into my brand loyalty and that was consistent flavor and price...I never really stopped and thought about it but yea I never changed brand maybe once in that 12 years. with a cig I wanted the same thing ALWAYS!

with cannabis however a few things come to my mind...one is tolerance/buzz length and strength. another thing is since there is such a huge variety and such great flavors and smell spectrums to choose and try from, not to mention the unbelievable beauty of a sight to behold while seeing different kinds of cannabis and their textures.
I would say its not AS much as we "need" variety its that we HAVE variety and a variety that is very pleasing to the palate and other senses......I just love me some cannabis is all I know! :volcano-smiley:

It's because cigarettes were created by man to profit from the self destruction of another man. If you stay loyal to your brand until death that is a win in the tobacco books.

Now marijuana was cultivated to cure, enlighten and overall benefit the society harvesting it with either its wonderful flowers or the abundance of fiber it provides so the more flavors the merrier. Competition of who can make the best medicine for different purposes

You make some great, and very true points, but I'm not really sure they apply to what's happening here with my habitual flavor debate.

my pleasure Toke!
im largely in the same boat with the start of the long term plan only im currently sorting through some photoperiod strains but plan to get back to making some fem seeds with CS once I get this ironed out. I still have about 12 or so seeds from my last harvest of auto seeds with the CS that I made when I started learning how from you.

as a previous cig smoker of several years(quit 12/30/13!!!:cheer::cheer: after 12 years or so) 2 things came into my brand loyalty and that was consistent flavor and price...I never really stopped and thought about it but yea I never changed brand maybe once in that 12 years. with a cig I wanted the same thing ALWAYS!

with cannabis however a few things come to my mind...one is tolerance/buzz length and strength. another thing is since there is such a huge variety and such great flavors and smell spectrums to choose and try from, not to mention the unbelievable beauty of a sight to behold while seeing different kinds of cannabis and their textures.
I would say its not AS much as we "need" variety its that we HAVE variety and a variety that is very pleasing to the palate and other senses......I just love me some cannabis is all I know! :volcano-smiley:

I agree with the tolerance/buzz theory, but disagree that cigarette brands don't have huge variety also.

I think what cigarettes have that cannabis lacks is a history of advertising like the marlboro man, or joe camel.

Brand loyalty has been deep programed into our culture through advertizing.

Something that hasn't taken place with cannabis yet.

What our culture has been doing since forever is buying cannabis from the black market.

That's where you take what you can get, and have become used to the variety it exposes you too.

Also even now it's not centrally manufactured, but comes up from the grassroots in tents locally.

This along with small competitive breeders selling seeds publicly further upholds the variety.

Variety is the spice of life! Im not sure with other plants, but I dont think you can have the infinite varieties you can have with this magical herb :)

You might be right, or wrong idk because I'm no expert on tobacco seeds bro.

Behind the counter at the store there sure are a lot of brands of cigarettes tho.

People seem to only smoke what they smoke, and almost never stray from their brand so....

Thanks for the education Toker! I sprayed my Fast and Vast Auto girl today. I hope I have read some of your luck into my grow room Toker. My second Fast and Vast auto is two weeks past the 60 day from seed harvest time. Plant number 1, 36" tall, was ready and harvested at 58 days. Both popped from the plug on the same day. Number 2 is 43 inches tall this evening and touches all four sides of the 42"x46" room, Sativa dominant. She is monster size. I would have preferred plant 1 phenotype with the fast harvest time, indica dominant. Looks like this one will be 12 to 13 weeks. That's ok. Come on balls!

WJ

Hey everyone Intelligent Gro LED is having a special that lasts from now until thanksgiving! Yay!!

So right now when you purchase two or more panels you'll receive free US shipping.

Just send them an email Intelligentgro@gmail.com

And they will help you complete your order with these holiday promotional discounts!

Intelligent-Gro II Intensity Series 180w LED Grow Lights $350.00

Intelligent-Gro II Intensity Series 270w LED Grow Lights $500.00

Even add a Custom Programmable Controller for only $70!

Free Domestic Shipping!

Tray update!

Here's the HBD 10-30-14.

TRAY-ONE-UPDATE-10-30-14.png

And here's the HBD today 11-5-14.

tray-update-11-5-14-02.png

Here's the Pink Salad, and C5 10-30-14.

TRAY-TWO-UPDATE-10-30-14.png

And here's the same tray today. 11-5-14.

tray-update-11-5-14-01.png

Seems to be going Ok, but I might have been a bit aggressive on my HBD nutes.

I'll be starting a third tray in another week. :thumb:

I have been gone too long

A little about ph... I have noticed a few leaf sections "folding" over half way down leaf section. Showing the light colored bottom. Strange looking. Had it on my second grow too. I calibrated my ph meter and it was off so much that Mn, Ca and P were locked out. I had calibrated the meter about three weeks ago. I guess batteries are getting low. But any way, the deficiencies showed by folding the leaf sections over, and only one section per leaf. Don't confuse this with leaf twisting. PH is very important when growing with hydro techniques. Dirt too, I assume. Sorry, soil. I don't see well which is why I don't use those dropper style ph guessers.

WJ

My ph was over 6
pH_chart714.jpg

A pH meter should be stored with either pH 7 calibration solution or pH electrode storage solution in its cap. You should recalibrate your pH meter monthly to maintain best accuracy. You can also use an electrode cleaner to remove deposits from the pH meter and ppm meter and extend their usefulness.

Control Wizard: CWP Instruments Store It! Electrode Storing Solution. 16 fl. oz. [NT775] - Calibration, Storage & Cleaning Solutions, pH Up & Down - Meters, Timers & Instruments - Discount Specialty Farm, Greenhouse, Garden & Hydroponics Supply Store

Hanna Instruments: Electrode Cleaner 16 oz [hf-HI7061L] - Calibration, Storage & Cleaning Solutions, pH Up & Down - Meters, Timers & Instruments - Discount Specialty Farm, Greenhouse, Garden & Hydroponics Supply Store - Horticulture Source

Coming along toker :) how much do you get off of your autos? Have you done the seed thing before? Do you get as much off the seeds Your've made as what you do from the original seeds? Have you compared? Peace man :)

Most of these I'll be growing out for the first time. I'm not really sure what to expect. I'll be looking at what I get, and deciding if it's worth growing full time. I love my Pink Salad tho. So easy to grow. It grows, and finishes fast, and has great flavor, and high. Really I'm looking for something else just to add some variety to my grow rotation. I think the HBD will probably be one of those. It's a little finicky about the nutes, and takes longer to finish, but has great flavor, and buzz. It's flavor is similar to the Pink Salad tho, so I'm hoping for something a little different to stand out.

As always Toker, your ladies look amazing. Some day mine will look that good. I haven't started my journal yet but am taking a lot of pics. I harvested 62 seeds from my first attempt at pollinating from the CS I created. I am so freakin stoked ( take that fem seed sellers.... Lol) I do have some questions. Everyone of the seeds I bought had some form of leaf mutation within the first 2 weeks and then after that all leaves were normal. The first 2 of MY seeds that I started have mutation. Is this a common thing in auto flowers? Have you experienced this? Thank you for your time and feedback.

Well I'm not sure about all autos, but if it's a genetic trait it's bound to show up again.

Post a photo so we can see what you mean bro. Congrats on your new seeds!

I'm just guessing, but is it a blueberry type auto strain? Anything related to DJ Shorts original blueberry strain has leaves like that, because it's part of the genetic makeup. Mostly it just shows up early, but can last through flower. I see that in a lot of my seedlings because I love the blueberry flavor.

Back
Top Bottom