Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Gorilla Glue #4 - Veg Cycle For Cloning

I was just trying To make a joke with your ; 'why so nervous' comment about the pass it smiley... I wasn't subbed to this journal, what I meant by being late..Sorry....

2016-04-25-GG4.jpg
DSCN030115.JPG

SO...... Glad I quarantined this one.

On the 72-hour check, guess what I found...

2016-04-27-gg4.jpg
DSCN030214.JPG

I couldn't catch the little fucker on the USB microscope as its capture is rather slow, but I saw a fucking ROOT APHID!!!

mixed up a batch of pyrethrins, and sprayed the root square. We'll check back in a few days to see if I still see anything running around.

This one is DEFINITELY not going into the box until I'm SURE there is nothing to spread to the others. I lost 2 grows to these things already, not about to risk a third. Also, as a precaution, I sprayed down the rocks in my other boxes. Yeah, not taking any chances. fuck that mess!!

Drive bye. Hey once you got them bugger's gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good to make sure but once dealt with and a regiment has been taken should be enough. I like azamax inside but outside I love the soaps. As known you can fry leafage. I had left a addie on that e-mail I sent about a color om my roof????????? But I'm done with it now,,,,, went a clear/blueish lid on it...... Still take a look at the e-mail GL my friend and Keepem Green

I found the email! Sorry I didn't even see it. And sorry I missed the chance to provide input for the roof. If it means anything, I would have suggested glass, if not optical glass. Optical glass can be pretty expensive, but DOES NOT have the UV blocker in it, which most other glass does and you can find it at most larger garden supply places, or they can order it for you. I only say glass because once it's been tempered, is more durable and long-lasting than plastic, and will not yellow, or cloud as it weathers as badly as plastic.

Glad to know you're getting the greenhouse growing again, though! That's really good news.

Just driving by... and doing a little (tiny) bit of backseat driving.

Trim off those dead leaf parts so none fall in to feed the critters.

why are you pulling the car over...

ok I will walk

Just driving by... and doing a little (tiny) bit of backseat driving.

Trim off those dead leaf parts so none fall in to feed the critters.

why are you pulling the car over...

ok I will walk
:rofl:

First: Friends ride in the front passenger side.

Second: Friends are welcome to give input wherever they feel it is needed.

Third: Friends don't let friends walk home; They drive them there, and then match bowls.

Fourth: Double Ought (00) Buckshot hurts like a sonuvabitch, so I make a rule never to go up against it in a fight...

:rofl:

Just an FYI: You can go through your subscriptions and choose to be notified through your control panel only... Then, you just click on the "User CP" link to see who's active, and it lists the active threads, all nice an neat for you.

Click here first:
Subs_1.jpg

You get a screen that looks like this and your active threads are here:
Subs_2.jpg

To go to the latest posts that you HAVE NOT READ, click the little arrow in the circle below:
Subs_3.jpg

This is how I've been keeping up with my subscriptions for years, without all the frikkin e-mails. Now, when I sub up to a new thread, I go to the Advanced text editor, and choose "Through Control Panel Only" and I don't get all the frikkin SPAM from 420Mag all day.

Now, I only choose to get e-mails when someone replies to my threads, or a couple other threads that I promised I'd watch over in that warrior's absence.

Hope this helps - - - -

Back
Top Bottom