Joint smokers paper test

Juicy jays peaches and cream.

only because they didn't really have anything else and I didn't want to get Golden Wraps.

I want those RooR papers. It says there are only 10 in the pack though! Why even bother putting any papers in there at all if you are only putting 10 to begin with! Shame on you RooR, the ashtray is nice, but I feel thats just meant to offset the $15 price tag for 10 papers!

JOB French Light 1 1/4" papers. Always work, always taste great.

Hempires my friends. 100% hemp paper, thus you're basically just smoking a plant, nothing else. They burn the same speed as your weed as well. Great papers! I used to use strictly zig-zags until i got ahold of Hempire papers. Try some out!

Hempires are good too, a bit thin for me. I think those are the ones with 50 leaves per pack too. Ever try Elements? They are THE thinest paper in the world.

I personally prefer the Smoking Master Silver's. They're so thin the smoke goes down so much smoother. I'd have to say that Rizla Blue King's would be my second choice simply because of its availability. They're pretty much everywhere where I live.

my favorite are zig zags the orange ones.. but i just recently discovered these new papers.. they are clear and made in brazil from some plant in the rainforest.. i think they are called lediha or something like that. its cool cause you can see the weed inside there lol

Kirkatizer said:
By far the best papers.
Picture130.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Picture128_952527.jpg

Out of all the joints ive rolled 100+ none have ripped while using these papers, these are my favorite and will be the only joint papers i will ever use.

That's a nice ass joint dude..how did you round off the end like that, what's your trick?

Kirkatizer said:
By far the best papers.
Picture130.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Picture128_952527.jpg

Out of all the joints ive rolled 100+ none have ripped while using these papers, these are my favorite and will be the only joint papers i will ever use.

I have some of those but damn, you can fit like 2.grams in that paper! I usually cut them and think it smells like perfume, but those are nice!

Other than that, Bob Marley papers, and Zig Zags

P.S. Nice Joint!

Cellulose Paper - They Are Clear, Self Stick, No Glue, Pass The Ashtray Test For Sure!! There's Several Brands - Trip Or Glass To Name 2

I've used a lot of different papers over the years, many of them listed here. But given the choice I prefer a bong. So what it comes down to is you need something that works. I like the Zig Zag 1 1/4's in the orange pack because they're a little bigger, burn good, don't tear and are readily available. Zig Zag Kutcorners slow burning would be my 2nd choice and whatever was available is fine as an alternate because snorting pot just doesn't get it

Back
Top Bottom