"Judgement Day "

Erythrocytes

Tomorrow is it for me...

Been clean for almost 3 weeks, though for last 2w 1/2 was eating all shit foods etc... Guess that explains why I Failed a drug test last Thursday,(4 days ago, today is Monday).

Since Thursday I've been drinking:

*1+ gallons of water + Cranberry Juice daily
*Super Advanced Creatine High Performance Shakes (Since Yesterday)- ea serv= 6,119 mg. Taken 4 serv yesterday 2 this morning.
*Shots of Vinegar- 3+ a day.
* 4 Aspirins a day since last Thursday
*B-12 2500 mcg- 2-3 a day- Today I'll be taking 10 to to see results, (day before testing).
*Green Tea Extract Burns -Fat pills

Tomorrow 2-3 hours before testing, I'll be taking Strip Natural Cleanser Extra Strength.

This Morning before I drank or did anything, I took a home MJ drug test , and tested negative. I know it doesn't mean 100% it will be Negative on the test, though I'm praying and hoping with all this shit it will.

If anyone has any tips, perhaps on the B-12 or Creatine, if I should double up on dozes etc PLEASE don't hesitate to leave your comments here ;)

Back off on fluids for the rest of today. They do nothing to rid you of MJ.THC is not water soluble so it doesn't flush.
Tomorrow morning drink 48 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times and use your midstream urine for the collection cup.
The creatine shakes will help
Vinegar won't help
Aspirins won't help, they changed the immunassay test so aspirin won't work any more.
B-12 will help color the urine
Green Tea won't help except to make you pee more.
STrip cleanser won't help
If you passed the home test this morning you're probably in pretty good shape just follow the dillution tips. You may still end up with a negative dillute because of all the fluids you've been drinking but the creatine and gatorade will help that.

Thanks mate.. Appreciate the feed back! Dam, was really throwing hands down for the aspirins.... But I'll be sure to take the the Gatorade, and would the Strip Natural Cleanser help at least as a cover up? Spent $49.99 but if it's not going to help in the least bit I might as well return it...

For future reference synthetic urine is the best way to go. All it takes iss a little practice to get the heat right and its 100% pass and you don't have to quit smoking.

since that issue is resolved, i have yet another. i smoked a 5 sack (blunt) with a friend on Wednesday and have a drug test tomorrow (5 days later.) I have no idea if I'm clean or not, but I'm guessing I'm not... although I haven't been eating much (about one meal a day) and have been drinking plenty of fluids and taking niacin (i know it doesn't work, but I had em left over so I figured I'd take some more and not let them go to waste.) Tonight and tomorrow morning I'm flushing my system out for dilution. Just drink water and drink and drink and drink until I'm peeing clear, correct? I think I should be okay, but any other tips? I have no idea when the test is tomorrow, either, but my recruiter's showin up sometime tomorrow. I'm guessing late morning or early afternoon. I'm pulling an all-nighter anyway since I pretty much slept all day today. Thanks for any suggestions!

Oh, and it's okay if I'm peeing clear since we're just seeing if I'll be clean when I go to MEPS (on June1st, I'll definitely be clean by then!) and its a cheap little strip test (it kinda sucks that the test strip is built into the cup, though.)

Back
Top Bottom