Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

How's it goin Jurf? Not long now eh?
Welcome boatshoe, how'd it go with your WW? How was the yeild / any pics? I'm about a week away from harvesting my WW as well . pretty popular strain .

Hi @grimreaper! I grew 2 WW autos as my first indoor grow. The buds are curing now, another few weeks. They were small but I like the weed and it was acceptable for a first grow. I got 2.5 ounces.
I also have some of the same seeds growing outdoors for comparison, a few weeks apart. I have a lot going on outside. Check out my grow journal if you like. It's got some picture of the WWs etc.
Good luck on your harvest
:thumb:

Hi @grimreaper! I grew 2 WW autos as my first indoor grow. The buds are curing now, another few weeks. They were small but I like the weed and it was acceptable for a first grow. I got 2.5 ounces.
I also have some of the same seeds growing outdoors for comparison, a few weeks apart. I have a lot going on outside. Check out my grow journal if you like. It's got some picture of the WWs etc.
You ever harvest that girl yet, she is looking nice.✌️

I accidentally replied to your post, I believe I have smoked to much ww lol, sorry about that.✌️

Yea I'm 3 weeks into flower and kind of having the same issues with my widow , dark green leaves , humidity yesterday was 62% and temp was 83f. We're in the middle of a heat wave so that isn't helping me at all lol fingers are crossed ! .. I'm really thinking about simplifying this whole endeavour and investing the 3 g into getting a cloudponics Grobox lol

Same tent and humidity issues for myself. Struggling to keep the humidity in the 60s.

Cloudponics is really cool. I had a buddy who was seriously considering the system. As cool as it is, you get absolutely boned on how much you yield for throwing down $3k upfront imo. If you took the same amount of money and spec'd out a grow room you'd be caking.

That aside, if you move, tents/lights/ventilation are pretty easy and low key transport. Ppl will definitely ask what that is if you're rolling that pot closet around.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom