Just a couple of pics and a Thank You

Barrelhorses

Things are going pretty good. Clones are getting roots and I will try budding some next. A HUGE thanks to all that contribute to this site. I haven't even had to ask a ? because everything you need to know seems to be here already. With continued research I hope to have a successful harvest. Thanks so much!
P11700122.JPG
P11700082.JPG

Re: Just a couple pics and Thank You

Thanks. It seems a lot like training horses, you got to pay attention to the details and learn to read the plants.

Looks like you know a little bit about growing this weed. Good job. I always use the K.I.S.S. principal. Remember, this is a weed, it was growing by itself long before man tried to screw it up.

Thanks Yooper. Were not very far from each other, as I'm in the lower pin. Yeah I've started some before for outside, but nothing like this. Kiss is certianly the best advice for this. Been reading and adapting. Pretty simple set up at the moment but I keep finding more things I want to try such as hydro or dwc, but I have things to care for at the moment. This is 2/3 of what I have to fruit. The other room has 7 more plus a bunch of clones from a friend. Yooper have you ever heard of Blue Gun? It came out of Grand Rapids about 25 yrs ago and I was able to get half a dozen clones. Hopefully their the real deal.

horses,
Always glad to welcome a fellow Michigander to the best 420 site going. Still dirt farming here, probably always will, but that`s me. Don`t recall hearing of any Blue Gun, course that don`t mean I haven`t burned any. Been many strains thru the years I`d love to get my hands on now, now that I can grow a little. On my 5th indoor grow now, addicted to it I do believe. Luv growing.

Hey Yooper, I checked out your current grow, very nice!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little grow, ain`t much now, but hold your horses. Do believe it will turn out well. At least I won`t have to let these fend for themselves.

Very nice !!!!!!!

Thank You CO. This is my first indoor grow and I'm Freaking Out a bit. Not sure what to expect over next few weeks, but I'm prepared to adapt and bust my a$$. Got this far, no turning back now. :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom