Just a quick question

Doja Solja

aiight...so i just started the 12/12 process with my beautiful lady right....right now as im typin it is the second night of bein in str8 darkness as i read thats wat im supposed to be doin

first question is how long untill you think ima start seein some buds producing? (remember this is the second night of darkness and is a outdoor plant)
i put it outside at 9 in the morning and gotta corner in my basment that i put the plant in at 9 at night and block off all ways of light gettin into that corner
this is my first time growin....just randomly took a crazy cool lookin seed from a bag i bought...the green was garbage as hell
so with that said...since the seed i planted was from some garbage ass green will my plant be garbage green?

mainly i just wanna know how long until i start seein some buds producing? i can post up pics if anyone would like to see it...maybe it would help with somethin idk lol

advise would be greatly appreciated so...please nd thank you

Slipflip <THE DOJA SOLJA

cool cool...thanks for the advise yall...nd idk who said it might be male....not possible...i see the pistils or however you spell, yall know what i mean lol i hope its female at least.....i mean i think i see the pistils but who knows....ima be uploadin about 2-3 pics of my baby tonight so keep an eye out please....and thank you

aiight later

honestly man I would not be moving her around, keep her in one spot we almost at 12 12 in the states so or move a light n timer to basement, your stressing her bad. just FYI, and again will take bout two weeks no way u see pistils at 2nd night of flowering the sex is still underminable

honestly man I would not be moving her around, keep her in one spot we almost at 12 12 in the states so or move a light n timer to basement, your stressing her bad. just FYI, and again will take bout two weeks no way u see pistils at 2nd night of flowering the sex is still underminable

speaks the truth

You can start to see little white hairs on females but you have to look very close and won't happen for 1-2 weeks...

AND if you keep stressing her like that, she'll be a hermi. Get yourself a light or keep her outside.

:goodluck: hope you get to :hookah: her

12/12 doesn't mean much outdoors. Mine started flowering with about 14 hrs of light per day. In my area, we won't hit 12/12 until September 25th. My plants will be close to done by then.

thats what i was thinking, typically and my experience too, you'll see the beginning of the flowers even when the light period is still longer than the dark, when talking outdoors. At least in my region like Stankalot, good luck with your project :goodluck:

well i think ima just leave her outside then lol nd im pretty sure i can see the pistils on this lady...shes like 3 to 3 nd a half months old...tall as sheeit...can see white little thangy thangs of the main middle stem....idk i wish i new wat i was talkin about....but i do appreciate the advise that all yall been givin me.....my last question is....why am i startin to see tiny tiny little holes in my leaves now? just a couple of em have it but still....gettin me nervous lol

the bugs probably loved being brought in each night where its warm. ;)

real bad news.....ok so its starting to get real cold outside during the day here and i can only imagine how could it gets at night.....my plant is still outside...still no buds....just gettin more leaves nd some more holes on some a the leaves but i aint worried bout that

lets say i just say fuck it.....bring the plant inside.......is that a problem wit the growth?
and if not....wat kinda lights should i get to keep the plant in good shape? size of lights i mean.....cuz i have a 120 watt flood light but i aint sure if thats too hot....not hot enough.....idk

Back
Top Bottom