Quick question!

Lgormley

Would a dark period of about 36-40 hours affect my plant if it's still vegging? I have guests coming for the weekend and don't want them to see the lights on. I plan on vegging for about 2 more weeks minimum. Thanks

Re: Quick question!!!!!!!

Yes, the plant will start to go into bud cycle. It will take some time to recover and start vegging again.

Buckshot is right. Plants react VERY SLOWLY to their environment. If you shut down your lights, you will be forcing flowering. If you turn them back on to a vegging schedule, they will take at least two weeks to actually start vegging again. If you must shut down your vegging program, I would cut my losses and turn your lights back onto a flowering schedule. This way, you won't waste time waiting for the plants to catch up to veg, just to flower them in two weeks anyway.

This is my girl. im gonna be shutting the lights down tonight around 7pm and put her on 12/12 sunday morning around 11am. Im very curious to if anybody might be able to give me a guesstimate on what i might yeild off her. thanks

Picture_1842.jpg

Picture_1862.jpg

Picture_1855.jpg

can never give an estimate of yield really with out knowing everything u are doing. but looking at that if u do everything right a couple oz prob. Its big enough to flower. U can have a dark period and revert back to veg. It wont take as long as 2 weeks to get back to normal but it could increase chances of plant hermying. it Depends on how long u were planning to veg? If u were thinking of switching 12/12 soon then dont have a dark period, if u were planning on vegging another 4 weeks or so it wouldnt be a prob, so long as its a one off and u dont keep messing with light cycle.

Back
Top Bottom