Just an update

just starting

It has been a long time since I have posted anything so here we go. I just finished a grow that was just awesome for me. I grew some Gods gift, purple haze, and Saphire O.G and they turned out better than I could ever hope for. If you are looking for a very smooth smoke I recommend Gods gift from The Attitude seed bank these genetics were just some of the best I have seen so far from them. All of it was very smooth and the purple haze looked so cool with the deep purple buds and everyone that tried it said it had a grape taste to it and wanted some more. I took my time on the cure doing it for about six weeks before letting my friends try it and it really paid off on the smoothness. Thanks for everyone help again it really came together this time for a rookie. The Gods Gift was a really good surprise.

Attitude was very good to me over the years. Probably half of my store bought genetics came from them.

Congratulations on a successful harvest. Sounds like you have a nice variety to hold you over for a while. Thanks for the info on the strains they sound interesting. Not that I needed another strain to peak my interest. Now I have a bunch of Grape God seeds I now want to look at LOL.

Congratulations on the successful harvest...and drying/curing process!!
It’s a great feeling when they are better than expected, and all the hard work pays off.
I had a family member throw me a line about how nice “free weed” is. Blew me away. It by no means comes for “free”.

I think I want to try and cross bread a couple of strains just to see how it would work out maybe Purple haze and big bud just to say I tried it.

Back
Top Bottom