Just getting started

GrnRm

Hey, y'all, I'm new to the site, and have been growing for about a year now. I'm ust starting to get things the way I pictured it at the start. After a few moves and random issues, the newest setup is getting its last couple of things before it's up and running.
I have a 6 site (5 gal bucket), recirculating under current / wicking soil bed combo, with a 35 gal Rez. Soil currently being used is 1 part HappyFrog, 1 part perlite, 1 part worm castings, mixed half and half with ProMix BX. With a dash of a few organic additives. 2 - 1000w bulbs in vented hoods, running a 6" carbon filter on each light to an 8" exhaust fan. This is all in a 7'L x 7'W x 6.5'T room, and is fed from a lung room via a 6" inline fan. The has it's own A/C, and the lung room never exceeds 65°F. Liquid nutrients being used are General Hydroponics FloraMicro and Bloom. If there's something you think I missed, just ask. I'm looking forward to getting y'alls opinions!

Welcome GrnRm :welcome:

It sounds like you have it well thought out. You should head over to our Grow Room & mingle with all of the other growers. Start A Journal if you are so inclined to educate or get help or to win prizes.

Thanks for joining. :Namaste:

Ian

Back
Top Bottom