Just my 2 cents

We grow a flower that opens your mind and heals your pain. Lets End the Prohibition against Cannibus!! I call upon every cannibus supporter to write to your congress person{ I'm trying to be PC. :grinjoint:} and ask why they don't legalize a plant that can help us better our world.

Our Creator put cannibus on this Earth,
Man made Ale/beer/whiskey/alcohol in general.

Which do you trust more?

How many people die each year from smoking an herb. None that I know of..

How many people die each year from alcohol related accidents. Plenty

Henry Ford's model T car was made to run on hemp oil.

What was the Constitution of the United States of America drafted on? Hemp paper

Even our Four Father Grew Hemp/cannibus on their farms and knew it would be the future of America...

Cannibus can do so many things to help mankind. It can be used as a renewable energy scoure. Hemp/Cannibus grows so much faster than the trees that we cut down to make paper. Hemp can be made into a feul to power our cars, make clothes, ropes and paper are just a few off of the top of my head. All I'm saying it's time for the people to get Cannibus Legal and Taxed just like Beer and Tabacco.

I'm sure there's alot of people out there that feel like that.
Remember We The People have the Power..

Just my two cents.....
Love the post. +rep. As a 100% disabled veteran who uses MMJ and at one time in conjunction with pain meds I've had my fights with the government. No one should fear these people though.
I do have to ask... is there a special meaning to your spelling version of the word cannabis?

"....Our Creator created Cannibus, Man Created Alcohol..

Which do you thrust More?"

That is a no brainer if I ever saw one.

I cannot say what may have taken place before I was alive and when I was not there to see it. All I/we can do is read the stories that were left for us from thousands of years ago and hope there is some truth in them. But if what you say really did happen, then it would make perfect sense to me.

Love the post. +rep. As a 100% disabled veteran who uses MMJ and at one time in conjunction with pain meds I've had my fights with the government. No one should fear these people though.
I do have to ask... is there a special meaning to your spelling version of the word cannabis?

Welcome Racefan Thanks for adding your two cents..
No special meaning, I just type to fast and don't use spell check.. My bad

That is a no brainer if I ever saw one.

I cannot say what may have taken place before I was alive and when I was not there to see it. All I/we can do is read the stories that were left for us from thousands of years ago and hope there is some truth in them. But if what you say really did happen, then it would make perfect sense to me.

Gotta love my way of thinking...lmao

I pray one day it will be legal too.. :smokin:
Its only a matter of time in my eyes, the truth will be spread eventually
Marijuana could tremendously help our government, our states. I know my state needs some help, we're struggling. I still have faith though.

I pray one day it will be legal too.. :smokin:
Its only a matter of time in my eyes, the truth will be spread eventually
Marijuana could tremendously help our government, our states. I know my state needs some help, we're struggling. I still have faith though.

Welcome Mr. Bluegrass,

Yes the Truth will be told and Justice will be served one day.. We could use the $$$$ in my city, state and local community as well. Politicians who Support Prohibition Are Supporting Organized Crime. We see where their loyalties are every day in this Country. There are many forms of Organized Crime and our so called Government is the Biggest One of them All. Oh No, I hope Freedom of Speech is still protected in the Constitution. The Internet is a modern day Printing Press. Without Freedom of the press you have No Freedom!

I just have one word for what our Government has done to Our Constitution.

{Treason}

That's my two cents.

I hope all is well in the World today...

wow i had no idea that our constitution was drafted on hemp paper or that henry fords model T was designed to run on hemp oil that just blows my mind that everyone can see the facts about what marijuana can do to help us and everyone wants to sit on there ass and do nothing, it should be our time, we need to speak up and voive our opinions if you ask me.

wow i had no idea that our constitution was drafted on hemp paper or that henry fords model T was designed to run on hemp oil that just blows my mind that everyone can see the facts about what marijuana can do to help us and everyone wants to sit on there ass and do nothing, it should be our time, we need to speak up and voive our opinions if you ask me.

The first flag of the 13 colonies was sewn by Betsy Ross on hemp!

The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer - read it here

I am oh so tired of this statement......
But it's the Truth Hogdady.

Thanks for adding the infomation about our flag of the 13 orginal colonies..

:welcome: bluedream420,

I couldn't agree more with you, Yes we do need to stand up and speak our opinions.

:thanks: for adding your two cents my friend..

Power to the People

That's just amazing to me that hemp has played that much of a role in our history and the government is so against legalizing it!

Thanks for adding the infomation about our flag of the 13 orginal colonies..

"Our Creator created Cannibus, Man Created Alcohol..

Which do you trust More?"

Not speaking for anybody in particular but for those who do not believe in a "creator" that statement is in fact burnt out / old, and misleading.

If you believe in a "creator" then it would be a fact, at least in the christian religion, that god created man in his own image, giving man the ability to think and create things on his own including alcohol. Following this, god indirectly created alcohol and his son turned water into wine.

Also, most religions promote terrorism. Have you threatened your child with eternal damnation today?

WillyB

"Our Creator created Cannibus, Man Created Alcohol..

Which do you trust More?"

Not speaking for anybody in particular but for those who do not believe in a "creator" that statement is in fact burnt out / old, and misleading.

If you believe in a "creator" then it would be a fact, at least in the christian religion, that god created man in his own image, giving man the ability to think and create things on his own including alcohol. Following this, god indirectly created alcohol and his son turned water into wine.

Also, most religions promote terrorism. Have you threatened your child with eternal damnation today?

WillyB

Our Creator is a surpreme being, who or what that is, Nobody really knows. Their are so many names for that one surpreme bieng. Religion is a another form to seperate the masses. I for one don't believe the bible, man wrote that and added his two cents to gain power over people. I do like the Book of JOB and Revelations though..

And to answer your question Hell no I haven't threaten my child at all.

Oh Terrorism, what the Christians who ran sacked The Holy Land or Islam and their different moral views. There are extremist in very religion that try to use religion as a form of hate. Those people are Not people of God, Alah, Budda, or any form of organized religion.

Love your Creator and worship only that
It's not a staue, painting or even a plak
Look outside and enjoy the wonder
Be one with the Earth because she's our mother

It's not "OUR" Government anymore. Belongs to corporations, and back stabbing politicians.

Nice call...:welldone: So very true as well..

Truth would be verifiable, god is not.

Alcohol is no less or more natural than cannabis. When people say that god created cannabis, and man created alcohol, they are only exemplifying their ignorance....

Truth would be verifiable, God is not.

Alcohol is no less or more natural than cannabis. When people say that god created cannabis, and man created alcohol, they are only exemplifying their ignorance....

Regardless guys whats the point in arguing over a bumpersticker saying, which I must say I love to say. We all are in agreement bud is heaven sent at least...? Is there a heaven or is there a hell...hum, is this a new moral debate we must mis"con"screw now here? Me thinkus not! God made Weed, man made whiskey-I went to a public school and love to smoke a lot-b'sid's we have so many other issues (DEA, Police, local enforement, blah, blah, blah)...peace ;)

Back
Top Bottom